Can someone make a teal guernsey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Pretty much joined bigfooty so I could hunt down a 2014 Teal Power Training guernsey from earlier this year. The megastore sold out of my size so quick. Seeing if anyone had one they're willing to sell? I'm a size Large, but I'll take a Medium or XL!
Please email me:
mon_tk@hotmail.com

Cheers

Monty
(WA member - and yes I will be in supporters area behind goals v Freo on Saturday!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 10

Terrible guernsey, terrible day. I went to Melbourne for that game, round 15 2009.

Liam Jurrah, 4 marks, 8 kicks, 4 goals 2. When not impersonating a step ladder poor Pettigrew oscillated between a headless chook and a traffic cone.
I was there too, s**t crowd as well, that day showed me how crap the MCG actually is as a football stadium (not as a finals venue)

Not as bad as this *which I also own :oops:

2008PortClashShortSleeve.jpg
What?
This was by far the best looking guernsey we came up with up to that point!
Love it!

What?
Love it!

Not only does it look like utter s**t - the colour scheme, the pattern - it stands for absolutely nothing.

At least our other oft-maligned guernseys - the player designed teal-backed white guernsey and the photo of the lightning strike - are derived from logo-related devices.

Not only does it look like utter s**t - the colour scheme, the pattern - it stands for absolutely nothing.

At least our other oft-maligned guernseys - the player designed teal-backed white guernsey and the photo of the lightning strike - are derived from logo-related devices.

Unusual taste there mate.. but this was the first guernsey that actually emulated the presence of the old Maggies strip.
Not only did it look good on the lads running around the park, but it made them look bigger like the bars of old.

Unusual taste there mate.. but this was the first guernsey that actually emulated the presence of the old Maggies strip.
Not only did it look good on the lads running around the park, but it made them look bigger like the bars of old.
Say whaaaaaat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?
Love it!

No way man.

If the 2004 lightning bolt photo guernsey was Skrillex and the 2009 shark/ice cream vendor guernsey was Nicki Minaj, that 2007 clash guernsey was Nickelback.

It was a heartless, soulless husk that nobody could ever really care about because it failed in it's one job: represent the Port Adelaide Football Club. It was the epitome of nothingness. It was literally the end the human spirit. It was the void where passion used to be. The fact that that guernsey design made it onto an AFL field was a sign of the coming apocalypse that we only managed to battle off with a few solid years of the current guernsey set.

The lightning bolt and ice cream vendor clash guernseys generated wildly contrasting opinions and were a giant step away from what had been done before, but first and foremost they at least had a go at doing something that said "Power", if not "Port Adelaide". The fountain clash was an afterthought design from a pile of generic Reebok garbage produced by a graphic designer who wasn't thinking about Port Adelaide when he designed it. It was sub training guernsey standard.

It's only rival as the nadir of our "who gives a s**t" marketing that went on at the time was the "Go Harder" membership ad where Chad Cornes ran away from his shadow.

No way man.

If the 2004 lightning bolt photo guernsey was Skrillex and the 2009 shark/ice cream vendor guernsey was Nicki Minaj, that 2007 clash guernsey was Nickelback...

I'm aware this is the internet, but I have no shame to admit I would much rather Nickelbacks discography on repeat than a second of those other people.

For all intents and purposes I like the look of the 2008 clash, however it sure as heck does not have a ball hair to do with PAFC. I'll happily wear it around the house or on a hot day, but not quite so indifferent as to wear it while doing activities that may cause it damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back