Prediction Club Official Membership Target for 2016 is 65,000.. Could we EVER make 70,000?

Is 70,000 possible in 2016?

• Yes we Ken.

• No, you're dreaming.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

hopefully , be interesting to see the jump when the December 18 renewal deadline passes , were we are at compared to the same time last year
I'm fairly sure we didn't hit 40000 until just before Christmas last year. The way we're tracking this year, we'll reach 40000 before December 18, so if it spikes from there, we could be 50000+ by Christmas.

I'm fairly sure we didn't hit 40000 until just before Christmas last year. The way we're tracking this year, we'll reach 40000 before December 18, so if it spikes from there, we could be 50000+ by Christmas.

The auto-renewals on 18/12/2014 took us past the 40k mark.

I wonder how many AOSMA Footy members are in that total.

The auto renewals have been around 16-18th of Decemeber. This year you tick a box of who you follow. I wound if the 2 SA clubs will continue to double count these members to be constitent with what was done at Footy Park. But then again if both clubs get more than $50 from the SMA each for a full adult membership then it meets the AFL rules and that allows for double counting.

Any AOSMA Footy members received their membership notices and seen if the tick a box option showing who you support is there on the notice??

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets see how we go..

I've done my bit, I've bought a general admission season ticket to get my missus on the waiting list for a reserved seat.

Btw the chart is up and running again this year, early signs would suggest a similar number to 2015.

2016m1.jpg

Back