Valley%20Division_zpsfdugj6wg.png

And with that I can officially announce the new teams to join this years Can-Am

Eliitti%20Reveal_zpskwbtac0s.png

Oppilas%20Reveal_zpsqd6sevzy.png

ADT50 Joel Martin Grandsun muggsy26

Last edited:
UPDATE:

The draw is finished.

It was completed randomly (I had a draw which allowed me to replace teams without seeing who each would end up playing). This draw was made according to the basic guidelines that were outlined in the OP (Other 3 teams in division twice, as well as games against 4 teams from another division from each conference).

Sadly I decided not to allow people to select who they would like their 2 remaining games to be against as it would have been too complicated, so this was also a random selection.

The draw will be released as soon as the final teams have been allocated into their slots (alternate uniform games will be released sometime following that as these games have yet to be allocated).

Could I recycle one of my random AFL designs and touch it up to suit this comp?
Thinking my NT chargers could be Nashville Chargers.

Could I recycle one of my random AFL designs and touch it up to suit this comp?
Thinking my NT chargers could be Nashville Chargers.

I beleive so, as long as it hasn't been used for another competition.

I have no issue with it as long as it has not been used for another league competition.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

In regards to uniforms, I am going to again say what is required again as no entry that I have received has 100% followed the rules yet:

You may choose any manufacturer, but their logo must appear on the guernsey (your choice of position) and on the shorts in the usual AFL position.

Home uniform MUST be majority WHITE, not off white, or cream, or bone, or any other not pure white colour. Includes guernsey, shorts and socks.

Away uniform MUST be majority COLOURED in a colour that cannot clash with white. Includes guernsey, shorts and socks.

Alternate can be any colour or mixture of colours (including white). Includes guernsey, shorts and socks.

Your teams conference logo on the front where the AFL logo is normally located.

Can-Am logo MUST appear on back numbers and can ONLY be BLACK or WHITE, no other colours.

Sponsor logos MUST appear on front and back of guernsey as well as on the shorts in the usual AFL positions.

National Flag MUST appear on guernseys.

Numbers on front and back of guernsey, front number no larger than conference logo on chest.

-----------

Also there is no need for an all-in-one entry, there will not be an all-in-one round. Home and away will be worn in 15 matches (guaranteed 7 matches each [14 matches], and the 15th will depend on opponents alternate) and the alternate will be worn in 1 match and only 1 towards the end of the season (will be in the second half of the season).

This question is going to sound like i'm pushing for the sake of pushing but i'm genuinely curious.

In relation to the front number being smaller than the league logo, currently my number is bigger than the logo, but i'm using a 2 digit number. If I made it a one digit number, it would be smaller.

Is it fine for the league logo to be bigger than a single digit, or do you require the entire number to be smaller than the league logo?

If the entire number is meant to be smaller than the logo, i'll just use a single digit I guess.

This question is going to sound like i'm pushing for the sake of pushing but i'm genuinely curious.

In relation to the front number being smaller than the league logo, currently my number is bigger than the logo, but i'm using a 2 digit number. If I made it a one digit number, it would be smaller.

Is it fine for the league logo to be bigger than a single digit, or do you require the entire number to be smaller than the league logo?

If the entire number is meant to be smaller than the logo, i'll just use a single digit I guess.

Can be wider (especially with double digits), size is more in regards to height.

Sorry for another weird question, can the number on the front(black) be different coloured to the one on the back(white)?

Number design must be the same (font, colour, and stroke if used included) on the front and back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a canvas size that is prefered? 1024x800? What is considered forum friendly?

The forum will sort of auto-resize so it fits within a page nicely, but sometimes the auto-resize doesn't look as crisp. I'd recommend no wider than about 800 pixels.

There is no set size.

Actually, theoretically that could be an issue.

If someone for example entered the new Richmond clash as their design but put front numbers on, the numbers would be invisible behind the sash.

I put my numbers underneath the conference logo. It did make a problem when I had white numbers on the red at the back, and the white number fell on top on the white part of my design on the front.

Another issue that comes with this as that I have the flag above the conference logo, with the manufacturer logo under the collar, plus the normal sponsor logo. It made the jumper looks very cluttered.

Number panel?
Other way around. It's the front that gets hard to work with. I have charcoal numbers on white on the back, but they come up on a charcoal/yellow yoke on the front. I can make it work on the front with a white stroke, but I can't use that unless it has it on the back (which you can't see due to the white back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back