Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately New York has 2 teams already and cannot fit a third. If you could transfer your team to another open location then they will be welcome.
Alright, will have to do some more designs then, would I be able to do New England?

Alright, will have to do some more designs then, would I be able to do New England?

Have a look at the map on page 16, that might help you in seeing where teams are and what locations are likely to be accepted (grey area).

nova scotia?

Nova Scotia bids will be rejected due to population size.

I have a specific design that suits the 'N'.

How about the Nevada Cards?

Nevada currently has no team and could work. Nebraska, North Carolina and North Dakota are also states starting with N that could be used, depending whether they meet the population criteria. (These teams although taking the state name would probably have to be based in Las Vegas, Omaha, Charlotte and Fargo respectively).

EDIT: Charlotte already has a team.

I can image you using LV Bears logo for this.

Have a look at the map on page 16, that might help you in seeing where teams are and what locations are likely to be accepted (grey area).

Nova Scotia bids will be rejected due to population size.

Well with this information...

1st Bid
Team Name: Nevada Cards
Nickname: Cards
Reasons your bid should be selected: The big teams go where the money is, and being the gambling capital of the world, there is a wealth of money here. The only thing that this state is devoid of, is a major sporting franchise. The Nevada Card will combine the three things that this state loves the most; gambling, holidays and sport! Being in close proximity to the Phoenix FC, a rivalry may be born.

1st Bid
Reasons your bid should be selected: The big teams go where the money is, and being the gambling capital of the world, there is a wealth of money here. The only thing that this state is devoid of, is a major sporting franchise. The Nevada Card will combine the three things that this state loves the most; gambling, holidays and sport! Being in close proximity to the Phoenix FC, a rivalry may be born.
Will there be a Stadium in the Ground? ;)

1st Bid
As the official representative of Phoenix FC, let me first say...

B1F7i3pIAAAQhd6.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok no graphic updates at the moment but welcome the two newest members of the Oppilas conference:

In the Sky Division we have the Vancouver Sea Eagles

And to the Valley Division we have the Nevada Cards

The Half Back Lion Cub 16

And with that we have just 2 spots left. One in the Eliitti Conference Frontier Division and one in the Oppilas Conference Valley Division.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back