Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

NEWS

Submissions will be required no later than the 25th of June (so 1 month from today). Failure to submit by then will lead to penalties for your team.

Penalties will be the following depending on how late an entry is:

1) Unable to finish 1st in Conference no matter final record.
2) Unable to finish 1st in Division no matter final record (can only qualify as a wild card).
3) Unable to qualify for finals.
4) Exclusion from future competition.

If you have not begun your design, please look in the OP for design rules, and remember Majority White Home, Majority Colour Away, Any Colour Alternate.

Can everyone please send submissions with the following title (with bracketed section replaced with relevant information): Can-Am Entry - (insert team name here).

I am also asking everyone who has previously submitted to submit again with that title so that I can easily find your entry.

The competition will begin in early July.

Thanks and good luck.

The spot was for either you or me, we were told to design something and the winner would have another spot on the competition.

I just you take the final spot.

Oh! Well thank you akkaps that's very generous of you! You're kindness has not gone unnoticed ;)

And thanks craegus for the second franchise. Will get to work finishing it off asap!

Oh! Well thank you akkaps that's very generous of you! You're kindness has not gone unnoticed ;)

And thanks craegus for the second franchise. Will get to work finishing it off asap!

Well your work has been of a great standard so it was deserving, plus geographically it worked out well for the division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fT2VBCC.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back