Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 6 will NOT be put up today. Assignments are taking longer than expected to get done (i.e. actually not as easy to write as I thought they would be).

New polls will be up once I have the chance or finish the essays (most likely the latter).

Ok had the time to do the Week 6 polls as I realised today that one assignment was due a week later than I thought it was so I had more time available this weekend. Standings however will not be put up as they take too long to get done.

Polls are here and here

Standings tables update:

I have had to redo part of the tables (division and conference W/L/T sections) due to them not matching the results correctly, currently I am halfway through fixing the issue (which includes having to create another two tables {for my working out} to make fixing the issue easier).

So the standings tables will be put up once I am done.

Standings as of the end of Week 7:

*note: I have simplified the rankings set up, it is now highest pct, most division/conference wins, least div/conf losses, net points.

I have also had to add the third column in the conference win loss field due to the Crusaders/Thunderbirds tie, so it is now listed as W/L/T, division is still W - L

Can-Am%20Division%20Table_zpsafqgsx9s.png

Can-Am%20Conference%20Table_zpso88z8ylp.png

Update:

Week 11 games will go up tomorrow (Saturday), the standings table will be next posted following the completion of Week 12 when all byes will be finished and a more clear picture of where teams sit on the table will be known.

Week 13 will feature the first set of alternate uniforms which will then continue through to Week 17, this may allow for some colour vs colour match-ups as only if there is a solid clash (e.g. blue vs blue) will away teams wear their home uniform.

The upcoming weeks may be interrupted again as the second round of my uni assignments due dates are coming up and these will again take precedence over this competition. If I can get matches up I will but if there is a delay then you know the reason.

Quick Update:

Standings will be posted as soon as I have them finished. Currently half way through updating the Division and Conference W-L-T, once that is done I will be able to get them up.

But to give some information about the standings as they currently sit:

- 4 teams have now reached a point where they cannot reach the playoffs and another 4 could reach that point with losses in week 13.
- No teams are yet guaranteed a playoffs spot, though one could clinch a division with a win in week 13.
- One division and two teams within it are just 2 losses away from making sure that a team will make the playoffs with a .500 or lower record.

Last edited:
Can-Am%20Division%20Table_zpshgskbo2x.png

Can-Am%20Conference%20Table_zpsrkrnxtgl.png

Standings ranked by the following:

Division:

Percentage
Division Wins
Division Loss
Net Points

Conference:

Division Leaders
Percentage
Conference Wins
Conference Loss
Net Points

Standings Notes:

- Miami, Niagara Falls, Houston and Newfoundland can no longer make the playoffs.

- San Diego, Montreal, New York, and Ohio will be eliminated from playoff contention if they lose one more match.

- Providence will win the Northeast Division is they win 1 game or if New York lose 1 game.

- If Calgary and Phoenix lose 2 more matches, the Sky Division will have a division champion with a record of no higher than .500

As we are now in the home stretch of the regular season I wouldn't mind getting peoples feedback on the division and conference alignments especially from those whose teams were realigned before the season began ( crow28 , Lion Cub 16 , akkaps , rabbitoh21 , muggsy26 , maggotz ).

I believe that this feedback will be good for future seasons and other competitions like this when determining where people should be placed in multi group competitions and how/when these decisions should be made (though the changing of divisions and conferences will not change much {if at all} if everyone still wants to compete in future seasons of the Can-Am).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly 3 behind the division leader and 4 weeks worth of games. Wild Card is impossible but Division champions is still obtainable (if very lucky).
#VOTECARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back