Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

With 2 weeks left the final standings are really starting to come together, 3 divisions have confirmed champions (Pacific, East Coast and Northeast), and the Oppilas Conference has locked in all but one team into the playoffs with Phoenix and Calgary fighting it out for the final spot with the only thing separating them being their net points which is just 3 the difference. The winner of that division will take the final playoff spot in the Oppilas Conference and the other will miss out all together.

Week 16 could see another 3 teams knocked out of playoff contention, as well as 4 more division champions crowned should results fall the right way.

Can-Am%20Division%20Table_zpsqqguyyik.png

Can-Am%20Conference%20Table_zpsfbmtybpp.png

Last edited:

Final Regular Season Standings:

Can-Am%20Division%20Table_zpsogzmikbm.png

Can-Am%20Conference%20Table_zps2vobu8uz.png

Congratualtions to the Indiana Bluebirds and Atlanta Panthers who have secured home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

-------------------------

Thank you to those who have already sent their logos.

I now just require logos from:

muggsy26 akkaps NM_Mitchell Stewart2Austin crow28 Klim

as soon as I have them I will begin the process of preparing the finals beginning with the

Can-Am%20Wildcard%20Eliitti_zps0mcsbnwi.png
Can-Am%20Wildcard%20Oppilas_zps3ckj1kjp.png

Very satisfied to have finished with the best overall record. First minor premiership for me.

Of course the Armadillos just had to play the Sea Eagles in the last round! Been sitting top of the division basically all season I think. Bummer.

Very satisfied to have finished with the best overall record. First minor premiership for me.

The Bluebirds were actually your second entry weren't they? Very impressive!

The Bluebirds were actually your second entry weren't they? Very impressive!

Haha, yes! I went a little more conservative with the Bluebirds after going a bit berserk with the Rush. I think the votes proved what's more popular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING NEWS

The Canadian-American Premiership organisers wish to announce the name of the title game for this competition.

This game will be named after the legendary and mysterious player who in his 6 years playing broke all league records and then left in his prime leaving no trace of his existence apart from his records. Some say he may have never even existed at all. But what is known is the legend who came into the game from nowhere and left it leaving fans remembering the one name, the only name that he was ever known by, so we are proud to announce that from this moment on the Can-Am Premiership title game will be known as the....

Voittajat Bowl

The logo for this seasons game will be revealed in coming days.

------------------

The organisers also wish to announce how the Voittajat Bowl will work.

As the game features no defined home or away team, the Voittajat Bowl will feature all three of the participating teams guernseys in 3 separate matchups (home vs home, away vs away, alternate vs alternate) within one poll thread.

The team that gains at least 2 wins will be crowned champions.

Should there be a tie as well as the teams winning a game each, the winner will be decided by the greater total number of votes. If this is tied, then each designer featured will choose one design that will go into a tiebreaker game to determine a champion.

------------------

The champion of this seasons Can-Am Premiership will receive a special opportunity for the 2016 season. They will be granted a Grandfather Clause which will allow them one of two options.

1) The ability to wear a coloured design at home, so long as the design is significantly different to the away and features a light coloured design (Think the Los Angeles Lakers)

or

2) The ability to wear a single design home and away so long as there is no clash (think the Dallas Cowboys).

------------------

Finally, on (most likely) Wednesday a new competition thread will be created. This competition will be a logo design competition that will ask for designs for Voittajat Bowl II. This competition will run until the end of the Conference Championship round and the poll will be the week in between that round and the Voittajat Bowl. The rules and guidelines for this competition will be posted in that new thread.

How are the ladders ranked? I'm guessing its winning percent first, but then what? Given that three teams 0.625, I'd like to know what made only one of those teams qualify for a wildcard, and why the Brewers were placed last of those three teams

How are the ladders ranked? I'm guessing its winning percent first, but then what? Given that three teams 0.625, I'd like to know what made only one of those teams qualify for a wildcard, and why the Brewers were placed last of those three teams

Division Standings:

Percentage
Division win/loss
Net points

Conference Standings:

Division winners take top 4 spots, then all other teams (both sets sorted by the following) with top 2 non division winners receiving a wildcard.

Percentage
Conference win/loss
Net points

Though looking at the standings some teams have been sorted incorrectly (Miami and Montreal), I am unsure why this happened, but with that being said the playoff positioned teams are correct

For Long Beach and Portland, though the conference ranking seem to be wrong due to Portland having a better Conference record, Long Beach was ranked higher in the division and as such must be ranked higher in the conference.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back