Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

..... No.... that back branding... no
Having the large 'space' on the back which will be less once the numbers go on means we (and more importantly the players) can easily differentiate opposing teams during games. Couldn't give a stuff about the Sponsorship logos as long as a NM player kicks it to another NM player is all I'm interested in.

PS: Love the hoodie

..... No.... that back branding... no

Not as bad as 2008.

240413_stats_ih.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who thinks the cut-off middle stripe looks good? Granted, looks better with the 'X' Blades logo than Canterbury.

No, I'm ok with it. It's exactly the same as the left stripe with the Mazda logo.

Also not fussed with the red Canterbury logo as it mirrors the AFL logo and I don't even really care about the back logo because when I wear it I won't see it.

And I will wear it.

I'm wondering how easy they are to clean once biscuit crumbs, especially chocolate bits, fall on them. And, if they're hard to clean, is Shaun Higgins to blame because we weren't able to afford a better apparel sponsor? Also, when will the Dogs be getting the same sponsor? (2-3 years later, or longer?)

Greater Gattsby is my go to on guernseys, especially North. What do you think old mate?
Mate, to be completely honest I am very disappointed. The hoody looks terrible. Here's my mock up of what Cantebury should've made for our home kit.

image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back