Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at Rubgy kits, I just have this old crappy image of Canterbury, compared to Adidas and Nike. I know they have probably already caught up, but they were the last to do so.

englandkit_1482992c.jpg

Adidas_New_Zealand_All_Blacks_Blackest_Ever_Homepage_Banner_4.jpg

australia-wallabies-home-rugby-shirt-2003-s_221_1_500x400.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks the cut-off middle stripe looks good? Granted, looks better with the 'X' Blades logo than Canterbury.
I don't mind the cut-off. It is actually the third stripe that makes it look odd in my opinion. Because odd the Mazda logo, it look like a descending stairwell to me.

Plus rat sponsor looked so good in the past. Why change it to a box?

Overall not terrible, but a backwards step. Merch is pretty meh too. Will be saving some cash this year.

So which bright spark at the club decided to go with Canterbury? What I've seen thus far has been substandard rot. A disinterred Joan Rivers could have done a better job with some of the designs. Seriously heads need to roll. :stern look

423560-c373cdb2-79ca-11e4-a0f0-f6e11a4d80ae.jpg

Am I mental or has Canterbury given us a darker, richer blue? I really like it. I felt like our blue was getting lighter and lighter.

Colours good.

Struggling to warm to the style though, every video from preseason so far the clothing has looked horrendously oversized and poorly cut.
This pic is more to do with the boys being too skinny. :)

The training top looked ok on Higgins yesterday.

better in person, but wouldn't say good.
could be much better.
remember, people are getting paid to design this crap.

Honestly seems like they rushed it all a bit. Hopefully next time they'll do a better job. All I really care about is what we play in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly seems like they rushed it all a bit. Hopefully next time they'll do a better job. All I really care about is what we play in.
Canterbury must have been a bit slack, if the boys in Utah are still using the blades stuff from last year as well as some Canterbury stuff, hopefully the clubs told them to pick up their game for the rest of the contract, cos it's been pretty crap thus far.

Canterbury have missed out on showing a lot of their new stuff for us by not getting it for our Utah boys, they would have had so much more camera time because of all the media we've been doing.

X-blades are winning here with free advertising from the club.

There's been a training jacket that looks good. Simple blue with minimal white piping and a small Canterbury logo on the right shoulder. It has a zip and none of the black checking that marr's most of the stuff. No hood but aside from that everything the hoodie should have been.

Yes I have been eyeing off these. Will be purchasing one I think.

There's been a training jacket that looks good. Simple blue with minimal white piping and a small Canterbury logo on the right shoulder. It has a zip and none of the black checking that marr's most of the stuff. No hood but aside from that everything the hoodie should have been.
pic?

Screen_Shot_2014_12_05_at_9_15_50_AM.png

Couldn't have waited until JZ put some muscle back on his arms?
That f***ing gap between the middle stripe and collar is atrocious.

I think Ben Cunnington wants to kill me...

Perks of being the Syd Barker medallist. If he wants it we're duty bound to offer you up as a human sacrifice.

In other news Shintemoderator as new username?

Perks of being the Syd Barker medallist. If he wants it we're duty bound to offer you up as a human sacrifice.

It's part of the Schimma membership package.

It's part of the Schimma membership package.
30 minutes before our first home game they make all members in the premiership room take a ticket out of a champagne bucket. If you take the ticket with Cunners' steely glare on it you are the sacrifice and will be locked in a room for 2 minutes with the bloke before he runs out onto the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back