Capital One Cup 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlisle at home. Good draw for us there. Hope to see blokes like Origi, Ings, Markovic, Ilori, Rossiter etc get runs. Sakho too probably.
Would play Bogdan and Teixeira too.

OK, we're back for Round 3 this Wednesday and Thursday morning. Here are your fixtures:

upload_2015-9-21_9-51-53.png

Please note that the Matchday 7 topic will not be up until Thursday. Though if anyone wants to go ahead and make that topic, please feel free to make it.

Think we will play a slightly rotated side but definitely not as weak as it would be if we were playing anyone else. No idea who plays as the deep mids with so many either out injured or just coming back now. Dier might have to go again with 1 of Mason, Dembele & Carroll

Vorm
Walker - Alderwiereld - Wimmer - Rose
???? - ????
Townsend - Eriksen - Son
Kane

I chucked this team up on the Toon board for our game against Sheff Wednesday.

---------------Darlow------------------
Lascelles---Taylor---Mbemba---Dummett
----------------Tiote------------------
Obertan--------De Jong----------Aarons
----------Perez-------Cisse------------

Subs: Krul, Colo, Janmaat (give him a breather after his lung busting efforts), Anita/Sissoko, Thauvin, Wijnaldum, Toney.

Do PL bans also ban players from League Cup fixtures? If Mitro's 3 game ban (served 2) doesn't cover this fixture, I'd play him in place of Cisse with Cisse to the bench for Toney.

Alternatively, if the ban stands for this fixture, he'll be eligible for the Chelsea game so I wonder (worry) what Costa will do to him to get a reaction - won't take much! :fire::fire: :drunk:

Was really disappointed last season that we didnt really give much opportunuties to any of our kids, hooefully that changes this week, lots of injuries too so we need to keep those senior players fit and fresh if we can.

Maffeo, Garcia, Roberts, Kelechi hopefully all getting some game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd personally prefer they knock the stuffing out of each other but each to their own ;)
Potato potato. Either is fine by me as long as someone gets knocked, :)

kids and ressies on the agenda i would've thought. both fullbacks, yaya, kun, hart, fernandinho, sterling and silva to all sit it out i would've thought
Not sure we've got anyone that can step in and play LB atm. Agree with the rest though, although I suspect Yayadinho will play a half each.

Potato potato. Either is fine by me as long as someone gets knocked, :)

As long as Mitro gets a hat trick before laying out Costa, I'll allow it. :cool:

Though if I'm being honest, we probably won't need Mitro to score to beat Chelsea at home given our recent record against Mou at SJP. :p

I just wanna win a game of football. It's been five matches since we have done so.

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

kids and ressies on the agenda i would've thought. both fullbacks, yaya, kun, hart, fernandinho, sterling and silva to all sit it out i would've thought

Kev will play. Hes known to be a bit like that wanting to play every single game possible. Sometimes to the detriment of his rship with managers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back