Universal Love Captain Bloods feelgood Friday lounge.

Remove this Banner Ad

"They're handy"

"It is great"

Looks pretty positive to me.

I'm not the one scouring posts for negativity. Lift friend, rise above!
Us s**t cookers have feelings ya know.

I like your thinking brother, I started to study the philosophy of Taoism during lockdown. Stopped worrying about keeping up with the news and views. That's not to say I've given up on things, but just learning to "let things go" and to "go with the flow of the universe (the Tao)". It might sound a little corny or wishy washy to some but studying and learning from Taoist ways, coupled with some basic Tai chi really helped me through some dark times last year.
May the Tigers flow with the universe again this year and achieve the ultimate success again. Go the mighty Tigers.
Love it, I'm liking this thread too.

what capacity? mine is 3.2L and what is actually 2 in 1 here?
2 in 1 there’s two areas one for say chips at the bottom and meat fish etc at the top don’t know the capacity but I can fit 4 steaks, chips

I can do egged in the top half , best is chicken wings

2 in 1 there’s two areas one for say chips at the bottom and meat fish etc at the top don’t know the capacity but I can fit 4 steaks, chips

How were the steaks?

Chicken wings are legit in them. I dust mine in my rub then chuck them in the air fryer. Mix up a dressing of Natural Greek Yoghurt and Sirachia. So good

Chicken wings are legit in them. I dust mine in my rub then chuck them in the air fryer. Mix up a dressing of Natural Greek Yoghurt and Sirachia. So good
I dust mine salt pepper secret herbs and spices

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about those Avocado trees!?!

Planting to take place in the quiet of Autumn Jack, along with the other hiority(high priorty) a top class lime tree. 😁. From very soon, my garden will become one of my workplaces as I unleash fury by disrupting the local linen market with a brand new and novel idea. Hang the sh1t out to dry! 😂. A brilliant idea I stumbled upon while dealing with the linen for my former garage which has been converted into a neat little Airbnb getaway for illicit lovers, cross cultural don’t-know-how-to-break-it-to-their-families living at home young couples who want to shag each other somewhere other than their car, and hopefully, lonely but highly glamorous middle aged women. 😂😂😂. So if anyone wants a neat getaway sleeping in line dried linen, I have just the pad. 😁

Evening all, over the negative sh*t? Having a shitty time? Need a place to celebrate or pop in and chill out? Well here is the place for you. Wanna share something cool in your day? Buy a new car? Maybe you escaped Groupies dungeon? Let us know in here. Time to turn sh*t around. So, grab a bean bag, or maybe that place by the fire. Grab your favourite drink, and chill. So let’s hear it. Who dares to say something positive (Big or small).

Evening all, over the negative sh*t? There's been negative s**t? When? 2016? Having a shitty time? It helps to take nothing seriously, which annoys the crap out of the missus...which is another positive Need a place to celebrate or pop in and chill out? This is very refreshing this thread Well here is the place for you. Wanna share something cool in your day? Buy a new car? Got a 50 year-old one that's heaps of fun Maybe you escaped Groupies dungeon? This is a positive thread, maybe you JOINED the dungeon Let us know in here. Time to turn sh*t around. So, grab a bean bag, had bean bag refillers under the stairs and the cat got under there at some stage and tried to get comfortable by clawing at the bean bag refillers and now there are polystyrene balls everywhere...so now I have renamed the cat from Snowpaws to Campaigner..I'm the only one in the house who knows why..., or maybe that place by the fire with a bearskin rug Grab your favourite drink, liquid and chill. So let’s hear it. Who dares to say something positive (Big or small).

In the words of the great Ron Burgundy say something positive, maybe at work, or in the supermarket or even your partner.. 'I wanna say something. I'm gonna put this out there: if you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back … I want to be ON you.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back