Remove this Banner Ad

Astro_

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys,

Does anyone on this board perform magic tricks.

Over the Xmas break I was checking out some magic tricks on Youtube. Then decided to get myself some card decks now im hooked.

I love whipping the cards out at work and pulling some tricks, and now im finding im carrying my cards anywhere I go.

Have downloaded some awesome tricks from elluisionst.com too.

Anyway else like making people's brains melt with card or coin tricks?

I got many card tricks in my repertoire thanks to the old man handing them down to me, but first rule of magic is not revealing your tricks....

My dear to become a magician a tiny fraction of the magic is what you do and the rest is how you do it. Speaking candidly, many magicians would tell you that most of the tricks they perform are very easy, but to the audience, they are spectacular! It is all about how you present yourself to the audience: your timing, your sense of humor and your ability to distract are very important. So remember, with a little practice and showmanship, you can learn to be the life of the party by performing. Start your practice with small magics practice through child based sites and vedios just like http://topmagictricks.net/ and Youtube. Slowly and steadily you will master it.