Carji Greeves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Blicavs to win - don't think any other player has shown the consistency he has across the season. Yes a few down games or games below his standard for the year, but not the up & down nature we have seen from others.

to round out the top 3 (in no order) Enright & Guthrie. I think Rivers will be in the top 3 at the halfway mark of the season, but due to injury will drop out of the top 10 by seasons end, while Motlops form in the back half of the year will see him jump into the top 5 by round 23.

For the other awards:
Best young player - Jackson Thurlow
Coaches award - Dan Menzel
Community Champion - Matty Stokes, to make it a hat trick of wins in this category.
Tom Harley award (as per wiki, Awarded to the player that best demonstrates the values of the team and the club, on and off the field) - Blicavs

Most likely screwed up every prediction there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enter the Blicavs 5000 PEW PEW PEW
l.jpg

I'd say Blitz would be right up there, super consistent and just in everything. I think Guthrie might also get a good
look in, he too has looked fairly good in games. Motlop and his second half form was pretty special. Enright was very
stable early and should have picked up a few votes. Until his injury, Duncan was playing extremely well.

However, I'd say Blitz should be a fair way in front.

Strange that we are still having conversations here about Enright being in our top 5 Carji vote getters- but, in other thread, we're waving him goodbye. Good news today though re him staying on. Career high tackles this season, best time trial results in preseason- he's getting younger every day, this bloke! Guess we'll have to give him up as an under-ager in 16 years' time. ;)

Really?
Selwood has had his worst season since his debut year....

still gathered 24 possessions, 13 of them contested, 6 tackles, 7 clearances, 0.7 goals & 0.6 assists.
It'll be close but I think Joel has set such a high bar, anything under that is often looked at as being incredibly poor when in fact, he's still our best in a team that finished 11th and he was always the one player targeted by the opposition every week.
Probably played his best games for the season against the top teams too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back