Carji Greeves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

still gathered 24 possessions, 13 of them contested, 6 tackles, 7 clearances, 0.7 goals & 0.6 assists.
It'll be close but I think Joel has set such a high bar, anything under that is often looked at as being incredibly poor when in fact, he's still our best in a team that finished 11th and he was always the one player targeted by the opposition every week.
Probably played his best games for the season against the top teams too.

By far our best and will poll 3 votes for 3-4 games in the brownlow. However I dont reckon Carjis his this year. To up and down and had to deal with some horrible attention with no support. Blicavs and Guthrie will no doubt poll votes more frequently, and never wrire off Enright.

Last edited:
By far our best and will pill 3 votes for 3-4 games in the brownlow. However I dont reckon Carjis his this year. To up and down and had to deal with some horrible attention with no support. Blicavs and Guthrie will no doubt poll votes more frequently, snd never right off Enright.
Yeah the Carji does seem to favour consistency and Blitz had that in spades this year IMO. Not very often the best but frequently amongst our best.

Coaches won't give it to a guy who's leaving.
Ooops….

and the world seems to disappear…
Bitter tears…. bitter tears….

Go Catters

Blitz is a massive chance, and what a story it'd be.
I'd expect Rivers to also have a decent showing early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Story is on Brownlow night a former skipper and now media identity (who shall remain nameless ) was more than happy to tell anyone who was interested that a former athlete was over-the-line.

That would be the athlete one or two here said would never make a footballer.;)

Coaches won't give it to a guy who's leaving.

Greg Williams?
46d846f21cb7d3370c21def94ca93b9b

:p

Obviously 12 games is to little. Need some balance.
The system may change next year anyway. The removal of up to 4 games was put in place in 2011. What changed in 2011?

The introduction of the sub rule and it was mentioned as a reason the system was changed.

The sub is now gone so let's see how it takes shape next year.

The system may change next year anyway. The removal of up to 4 games was put in place in 2011. What changed in 2011?

The introduction of the sub rule and it was mentioned as a reason the system was changed.

The sub is now gone so let's see how it takes shape next year.
Seems the number of votes is the main thing they fiddle around with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back