Carlton 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, surely people talking about their sex lives is a little off topic?

that deserves a slam dunk

855829521.gif

Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Thomas, Simpson, Henderson, Jamison, Yarran aren't good enough in their positions?

The issue is the lower end of the list and we're slowly chipping away at it through development (Rowe and co.) and list management.
Gibbs is a A-grader... Others mentioned aren't A-graders sad to tell you honest truth... Yarran inconsistent... Rest won't contend all-australian positions, what I mean is elite talent

Other than Gibbs can't say have any AFL top level talent

Gibbs is a A-grader... Others mentioned aren't A-graders sad to tell you honest truth... Yarran inconsistent... Rest won't contend all-australian positions, what I mean is elite talent

Uh huh. AA means little when blokes like Hertier Lumumba and Maxwell can win them.

Okay I'm not playing nice anymore...you've just outed yourself.

Get a clue.

Okay I'm not playing nice anymore...you've just outed yourself.

Get a clue.

If Blues have so many A-graders then why are we on the 2nd half of the ladder?... If we have so much quality elite players like ones you have mentioned then why are we loosing games to Dees, GWS, Lions

Like the movie Philadelphia ... Answer me that question like I'm a 6 year old

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we already have a 2015 thread?

If not then why would I lock it.

Not sure if it will last long though.

Oh well I'm sure I'll get over it, and post more ineligable things for the fun of it and wait for it to be remove again and I'll get over that too

If Blues have so many A-graders then why are we on the 2nd half of the ladder?... If we have so much quality elite players like ones you have mentioned then why are we loosing games to Dees, GWS, Lions

Like the movie Philadelphia ... Answer me that question like I'm a 6 year old
Your argument is self-defeating. If having the right number of A-graders means winning, YOU tell US why Dees, GWS and Lions beat us then.

Slight upgrade on efforts on the main board, but I mean slight, and they're not that hard to top.

Okay, I am done.

Never seen anyone work so hard to derail a thread they started since Spudchamber wrote his last OP.

Obviously one of those walked into the wrong part of the conversation thingys ....

Not every thought deserves a thread. The place becomes a little unwieldy.

This one became a list discussion and we have a list discussion thread.

If someone starts with an interesting point that is worthy of its own discussion, and can express it clearly, while also showing they have considered it themselves, then off we go. Any one liner OPs that call on the responders to do all the work look like starting threads for the sake of it. Then we end up jumping across multiple threads to read duplicated thoughts.

This one was flat out testing for weaknesses in the electric fence to see when it would be locked.

My advice to inexperienced posters .... read some threads, learn from some of the old stagers or the eloquent. That way, when you venture out on your own you attract readers, instead of finding yourself tarred and feathered by lunch time and forever judged accordingly. Forums are brutal.

Feel free to ask your friendly and oh so accommodating local moderators if you require advice and assistance. (except Immortal Tyrant ... you should only post when sober .... sorry to see you go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back