Meet Up Today's Meetup Has Been Cancelled!

Which game works the best for your busy schedule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
There's been a little bit of talk about choosing a game where like-minded Carlton supporters can catch up before hand and preemptively drown our sorrows have a glass or two. Heaps of the other boards do it and from all accounts it's a bit of fun

Having a look at the fixture, I thought we could choose one of these games and I'll organise PMs etc so everyone knows where to go and who to keep an eye out for.

The majority at the end of the poll will be the game chosen. If no one answers the poll then I'll just slink away like it never happened...

Tony Lynn 15 get the ball rolling please :)

Hmmmmm.... U know, the planned trip earlier in the year to Melbourne didn't happen from a few of us rAdelaide folk... Might have to consult 'the boss' about these dates...
MEB is not your boss. She just thinks she is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to offer my sincere apologies. I would absolutely love to go and say g'day to all of you lovely people but my partner got transferred to Brisbane and we're moving North early June. She starts right after the long weekend. I'll be back in Melbourne for the weekend of the Pies match but not before and possibly not again until after the end of the season. Hopefully your meet goes super well and we can organize another one for next season. If you plan it this far out next year you can mark me down as an attendee.

That said... I'll find out soon where we're going to be living and given it's just her and I and our two dogs we're more than likely going to have a guest bedroom (like we do now). If any of you regulars fancy a trip up north in August for round 20 let me know closer to the time.

Last edited:
MCC member here and would like the MCG game if possible, think it is a wonderful idea and am very keen to meet you all.

deadoralive.

There's been a little bit of talk about choosing a game where like-minded Carlton supporters can catch up before hand and preemptively drown our sorrows have a glass or two. Heaps of the other boards do it and from all accounts it's a bit of fun

Having a look at the fixture, I thought we could choose one of these games and I'll organise PMs etc so everyone knows where to go and who to keep an eye out for.

The majority at the end of the poll will be the game chosen. If no one answers the poll then I'll just slink away like it never happened...

Tony Lynn 15 get the ball rolling please :)

You are a bloody ripper MEB!!

I'd love to catch up with some of you guys and girls, long time reader on here, not so much on the posting side though, Saturday game would be best for me.

Back