Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

I've already mentioned that sheesh - post #263

Keep up ODN. :p

I saw that post but it was hardly 'Pimp My Thread' worthy. Looking now.

Check the thread title now.

Is that enough tinsel! :p

Had trouble choosing the right paint colour.

We might have to give it a title whereby people know what's in it.

Same on my browser on my samsung although there is a Desktop site option that enables you to see all the emoticons when posting.

They are killing independent George...that would normally be followed by that shocked face emoticon but.......

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Regarding the injury thread, would it best to perhaps lock it and just leave updating it with media releases and the weekly injury updates during the season to the mods?

In that sense, it can work as just a log. Would be good if BF had some sort of document attachment function to the main boards of each team for stuff like injury updates, contract status updates etc, but obviously that function doesn't exist. Locking and updating might be the best alternative.

Regarding the injury thread, would it best to perhaps lock it and just leave updating it with media releases and the weekly injury updates during the season to the mods?

In that sense, it can work as just a log. Would be good if BF had some sort of document attachment function to the main boards of each team for stuff like injury updates, contract status updates etc, but obviously that function doesn't exist. Locking and updating might be the best alternative.

Thought about it and then thought that many hands make light work and we might not see all injury articles. We'll just delete anything that isn't an injury update like the rumour thread. Is your OCD going to handle the first few pages of rubbish? :D

Back