BazzaBlue

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2015
An English Pub
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City
How do these trophy points work - I got more trophy points then some (650 points) yet I remain a debutant?
Is it a quantity over quality issue? Not the rubbish I regurgitate is quality but what's the deal?
Don't want a Norm Smith or even be on the Match Committee but even Rookie must be better than Debutant

Part of the "no free games" policy?

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
How do these trophy points work - I got more trophy points then some (650 points) yet I remain a debutant?
Is it a quantity over quality issue? Not the rubbish I regurgitate is quality but what's the deal?
Don't want a Norm Smith or even be on the Match Committee but even Rookie must be better than Debutant
You can change your title to whatever you want it to be if you don't want to wait for your points to increase. Hover your mouse over your username on the top right of the page and click 'personal details'. Scroll down until you get to 'custom title' and then type in whatever you want.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
You can change your title to whatever you want it to be if you don't want to wait for your points to increase. Hover your mouse over your username on the top right of the page and click 'personal details'. Scroll down until you get to 'custom title' and then type in whatever you want.

I have a feeling that only applies to BigFooty Premium memberships (Platinum & Gold) MEB_

Pick7

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2014
GWS
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Juventus 49ers Lakers
Hey guys. Sorry I'll post it here. I am seemingly having my posts deleted for no particular reason. I am not sure if it to weaken my argument or what it is but it has left me a tad confused. I am not sure which mod did it but it was in the Brisbane game thread. I'd just like an answer as to why they were deleted, I was merely arguing why I think it would be better to try and secure a top 2 pick. Cheers.

From what I can tell it is probably more to keep the preview thread on track. The 'to tank or not to tank' discussion is breaking out in a few threads so the moderator concerned opted to keep it out of this one.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Hey guys. Sorry I'll post it here. I am seemingly having my posts deleted for no particular reason. I am not sure if it to weaken my argument or what it is but it has left me a tad confused. I am not sure which mod did it but it was in the Brisbane game thread. I'd just like an answer as to why they were deleted, I was merely arguing why I think it would be better to try and secure a top 2 pick. Cheers.

You would have been given a reason in your alerts.

The Carlton v Brisbane thread is a preview thread of Rnd 20 & not a list management thread.

We have several threads to discuss the list/trades etc.

Pick7

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2014
GWS
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Juventus 49ers Lakers
I was, I apologise for not seeing it, It didnt come up on tapatalk..but my point still stands, why were thrawls not deleted? Cheers.

I was, I apologise for not seeing it, It didnt come up on tapatalk..but my point still stands, why were thrawls not deleted? Cheers.

A stand was made at a point because the discussion became circular. Thrawn had a few posts removed as well. Two of your posts on the subject remain. Don't be selective just to have a shot at moderation. You have done it in two places. Invoking Godwin's law over some deleted posts. Please.

Pick7

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2014
GWS
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Juventus 49ers Lakers
A stand was made at a point because the discussion became circular. Thrawn had a few posts removed as well. Two of your posts on the subject remain. Don't be selective just to have a shot at moderation. You have done it in two places. Invoking Godwin's law over some deleted posts. Please.
Oh I wasn't. I simply saw the fact that all his questions were basically left and my answers gone. I personally think you should have deleted them all if it were a case of off topic conversation. It is what I would've done.

Oh I wasn't. I simply saw the fact that all his questions were basically left and my answers gone. I personally think you should have deleted them all if it were a case of off topic conversation. It is what I would've done.

You are incorrect on both points. Some of his were removed. Some of yours remained. Any other queries can be made via PM.

Ok, thank you, I'll have to wait then
I thought you needed 20 or 25 posts before you were able to create threads.

Looks to me like you should be able to now with 260 posts.

Hi, I have two questions, I am relatively new to big footy, can I say I've loved the short time I've been here... My questions are; can I start a thread even though I'm a bit of newbie? And if so, how do I do that?

You should already qualify.

10 posts and 3 days wait.

Back