Carlton fan's Most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Before starting a poll... I will ask the question... do we have a thread that polled Carlton fans most hated club? If there isn't I will edit this thread to put a poll... if there is can someone bump it or link me to it and then delete or lock this thread?

Still waiting waiting waiting for that poll GordonBlue :D :p

Although I respect the players and express a little sympathy for them, the club I don't, so...

Everybody now!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

See the bombers **** up, up
They shoot themselves in the foot
Their boys will play this grand old game
By using drugs and pointing the blame
See the bombers **** up, up
The other teams, they all laugh
They've all suffered once, but they can't get near
As the bombers **** up!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Mod edit: Don't evade the swear filter

Last edited by a moderator:
BB: Yeah SOS, those Bummers sure will suck now! They'll just plain suck. I've seen teams suck before, but they will be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!
Big Mark: Brendan! Watch your mouth.
BB: Sorry SOS. I gotta go. My damn weiner CEO is listening.

Will also have a special hatred for the Pies considering our great rivalry but of late it has been more about Richmond FC and Friend of Obelix FC.

* - for obvious reasons...serious drainers.
Richmond - supporters just give me the s#*ts! You'd think they'd won the last three premierships the way they carry on.
Collingwood - feral!
Adelaide - grew up there and watched the nonsense as they emerged, Port Adelaide should have got in before them.
West Coast - hate playing them, there supporters whinge and moan like they don't know the rules and i hate the way the players duck for frees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 The Scum (biggest cheating scumbag club of all TIME)

Daylight

2 The Filth (obvious)
3 West Coke (live over here you'd understand)
4 Hawks (for their bandwagoner supporters more than anything)

Essendon or Collingwood are my joint #1 , whomever we play next will just get a little extra hate till the others turn comes around ..my #3 is Richmond , for years i just pitied them and wished them well , but now they win a game and their supporters become the biggest dicks around , they really disappoint me as carlton supporters were always gracious when we won ...

1/ Collingwood, (because half of my taxes goes towards buying their memberships & raising more toothless feral kids)
2/ Richmond, (because the other half of my taxes houses & feeds this weird breed of supporter)
3/ Essendon, (just a natural hatred must've started in the 80's, plus Lloyd, Davey, Denham, etc. etc.)
4/ Hawthorn, (because they bottomed out at the right time and loaded up before GC & GWS came along and since Free Agency they don't look like dropping, Pricks!!! And their supporters are getting far to cocky these days, be humble f$%kers

Essendon & West Coast I actively hate

The rest I feel ambivalent towards until we're playing them

Collingwood
Kevin Sheedy -

Hated Richmond when he was there hate transferred to Essendon when he moved

James in denial turd has added to my Essendon hate !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back