Carlton fan's Most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

what greater pleasure for Blues fans than getting to kick the s**t out of them 3 times this year !!

I hate them as much as the next bloke...and I am not the superstitious type...

But bugger me, hasn't the last decade taught us anything? NOTHING is certain when it comes to Carlton...

And I can promise you this...beating Carlton this year will pretty much be the only thing 95% of them care about and I guarantee they'll be in here looking for just this type of stuff to throw in our faces...

I hate them as much as the next bloke...and I am not the superstitious type...

But bugger me, hasn't the last decade taught us anything? NOTHING is certain when it comes to Carlton...

And I can promise you this...beating Carlton this year will pretty much be the only thing 95% of them care about and I guarantee they'll be in here looking for just this type of stuff to throw in our faces...

They'll be lucky to survive as a club with what's coming their way .
Just relax and enjoy ...

As much as I like beating the *'s, C*#!ingwood's and Richmond's of this world, in recent years I've come more to hate Hawthorn. It's been too long since we've beaten them, and when we finally break that curse, they simply aren't going to care. I liked Crawford and I still like Roughy, but it's hard to shake the whole Fev/99 goals thing. It bothers me more than it probably should. I didn't expect them to just hand him one more goal, but they didn't have to go out of their way to stop him like that. Triple teaming and sending the forward down for extra help?!? D!ck move. The game was already won, the Coleman was already won, Buddy already had his 100, just let them play one on one and if he gets it, he gets it, if not, he had a fair crack.
1996 was the last time two players kicked 100+ in a season, but it's never happened in the same game and we may never see a 100+ kicker again or for a long time. What a spectacle that would have been.
In recent years it's been the growing arrogance of the players and supporters that gets under my nerves. There's no denying they are a team for the ages, but try and have a speck of modesty about it.
I seriously hope that our supporters don't get like that when we ascend back up the ladder.

These threads are good for getting things off your chest.

1. Essendon
2. Essendon
3. Essendon
4. Tigers
5. Pies
6. Whoever Carlton are playing on the day

Similar, was thinking
1. Scum
2. Scum
3. Scum
4. Filth
5. Tigges

Daylight to the rest except GameDay I have a particular dislike for the opponent and the ******* umpires always giving em an armchair ride

Last edited by a moderator:
This shouldn't even be a discussion IMO.
* all the way. Despise that footy club and everyone in it.
It's posts like that one that get you a new "seated next to me" membership each season. :thumbsu:

As much as I like beating the *'s, C*#!ingwood's and Richmond's of this world, in recent years I've come more to hate Hawthorn. It's been too long since we've beaten them, and when we finally break that curse, they simply aren't going to care. I liked Crawford and I still like Roughy, but it's hard to shake the whole Fev/99 goals thing. It bothers me more than it probably should. I didn't expect them to just hand him one more goal, but they didn't have to go out of their way to stop him like that. Triple teaming and sending the forward down for extra help?!? D!ck move. The game was already won, the Coleman was already won, Buddy already had his 100, just let them play one on one and if he gets it, he gets it, if not, he had a fair crack.
1996 was the last time two players kicked 100+ in a season, but it's never happened in the same game and we may never see a 100+ kicker again or for a long time. What a spectacle that would have been.
In recent years it's been the growing arrogance of the players and supporters that gets under my nerves.
There's no denying they are a team for the ages, but try and have a speck of modesty about it.
I seriously hope that our supporters don't get like that when we ascend back up the ladder.

These threads are good for getting things off your chest.
Oh god I need a tin foil hat. That came straight outta my thoughts also. Clarkson is a Prize A a-hole for that. That could of been one of AFLs all time historical moments, 2 100's in one game (which would never be repeated), but that arrogant self righteous w***er had to go and make it one of the most un-sportsman like games in history. Sure he wasn't to sit there and let Fev kick them, but triple teaming him so he didn't have a fair chance was an absolute dog act and will go down in History as such. I'm sure even a few Hawks supporters would agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon - if that club folded, I actually think it would benefit the league! They are just a plight on our game.

I quite enjoy the Collingwood and Richmond rivalries ... so I can't really call it a hate.

Crows - not a hatred of the club itself but the local media and the fan base are completely ridiculously one-eyed. Sometimes I wonder if Crows supporters really do actually understand the rules of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back