GWS
Hi guys wondering on who Blues fans think will win in week 1 finals ;

Hawks -2 v Cats -3 @ MCG
Swans -1 v Freo -4 @ ANZ Stadium
Roos -6 v Essendon -7 @ MCG
Port -5 v Tigers -8 @ Adelaide Oval

I think

Cats, Freo, Essendon & Tigers, all the underdogs

Honestly wanting Richmond to do some serious damage just to * up the established order.

But really, to me it's just a two horse race. Sydney vs Hawthorn GF. They're just a touch above everyone else in the 8.

LOL @ Playing at ANZ again though. Ridiculous :drunk:

Sydney's bought their flag.. As long as someone else other than them (or hawks/cats to an extent) win it I'd be happy. Hoping Freo get their breakthrough premiership if anyone.

Edit... Oh and hell no to the drug cheats.

• Banned
Honestly wanting Richmond to do some serious damage just to **** up the established order.

But really, to me it's just a two horse race. Sydney vs Hawthorn GF. They're just a touch above everyone else in the 8.

LOL @ Playing at ANZ again though. Ridiculous :drunk:

I want to think its a 2 horse race,after week 1 I will... If both swans & hawks were 100% I'd say yes but I can't

Lots of guns missing for me, but if both survive week 1 then yes comfortably I'd start believing hawks v swans GF

Realistically I think it will be a 2 horse race between Hawthorn and Sydney. I really don't want either to win (Sydney because of the bullshit way that they have brought their premiership, and Hawthorn because I just hate them) so I really don't care (again). All I hope for is

1) Essendon* and Richmond get ABSOLUTELY SLAUGHTERED in the 1st week of finals. I am talking +100 point humiliations and permanent psychological damage !!!!!!!!

2) Sydney and Hawthorn don't win the GF. Realistically one of them probably will, but I can dream. My prefered GF would probably be Geelong v Fremantle (best of a bad situation) with Freo winning simply because my ex goes for Geelong.

Outside of that I really couldn't give a flying, well, you know ..............

• Banned
Realistically I think it will be a 2 horse race between Hawthorn and Sydney. I really don't want either to win (Sydney because of the bullshit way that they have brought their premiership, and Hawthorn because I just hate them) so I really don't care (again). All I hope for is

1) Essendon* and Richmond get ABSOLUTELY SLAUGHTERED in the 1st week of finals. I am talking +100 point humiliations and permanent psychological damage !!!!!!!!

2) Sydney and Hawthorn don't win the GF. Realistically one of them probably will, but I can dream. My prefered GF would probably be Geelong v Fremantle (best of a bad situation) with Freo winning simply because my ex goes for Geelong.

Outside of that I really couldn't give a flying, well, you know ..............

I think that if it was say,
Hawks v Freo
Swans v Cats in week 1 then both go straight to prelims but fact;
Geelong are the Hawks boogey side and few weeks ago Cats got a look at Hawks and that could only do the Cats good, Hawks might go in with few guns short as well

Freo are hot last 3 weeks and Swans are wounded at the minute if they bring in 4-5 players short of match form will go well with Freo only really gaining Fyfe back

No way i see Bombers & Tigers loosing by 100pts, North so inconsistent and have habits of loosing winnable games and winning loose able games.... Tigers inform team, will take it up to port, port should win being at home

You ask for thoughts.

That is mine.

Couldn't care less!

Not really, if you actually did read the question asked for thoughts on who would win the 4 games, you just put in your 2 cents worth to the thread much appreciated, will leave it at that have a nice remainder to your weekend

Yeah what Aphrodite said.

Look i'll probably all four games but wont get particularly excited tbh.

I get excited this time of season, disappointed of course blues aren't playing however hope all the playing, coaching staff and board members watch the game to see the level we need to get to and work towards to be part of September action, spots in finals and top 4 aren't handed they're earn't though playing top consistent football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn, Sydney, North, Port.

I think HawksVCats and RoosVBombers will be good contests.
Tigers will probably get a proper shellacking.
Sydney v Freo has potential but I feel like it'll be a snoozefest.

Hawthorn, Sydney, North, Port.

I think HawksVCats and RoosVBombers will be good contests.
Tigers will probably get a proper shellacking.
Sydney v Freo has potential but I feel like it'll be a snoozefest.

I usually find Cats games to be the snoozefest at times, lot of the top defensive sides like Cats, Swans & Freo have habits of that hence why admire Hawks so much ability play exciting brand against the top sides

I'm hoping to see high scoring affair with swans v Freo which we should spec with Buddy back plus Walters and Ballentine finding good form

Same here. The football season finished yesterday. Now we wait for October & trade/FA to roll around & then November for the draft & pre-season training to commence.

That's fine footy season is over, even though might not have an interest in the finals games next week I'm betting you will still watch them or even flick on for maybe half an hour, true ?

Again fair enough, I'm not really thinking about trade period or draft just yet, will abit closer to when it happens but that's just me

Personally I'd love Blues be playing but can't really say we deserve to be playing that's just my opinion, well enjoy off season and cya again in 2015 season mate

ALTHREADO IS BACK!!!
tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

That's fine footy season is over, even though might not have an interest in the finals games next week I'm betting you will still watch them or even flick on for maybe half an hour, true ?

Again fair enough, I'm not really thinking about trade period or draft just yet, will abit closer to when it happens but that's just me

Personally I'd love Blues be playing but can't really say we deserve to be playing that's just my opinion, well enjoy off season and cya again in 2015 season mate

There is no 'off season' on BigFooty especially for mediumsizered

Let people have their opinions without being condescending Alfredo.

There is no 'off season' on BigFooty especially for mediumsizered

Let people have their opinions without being condescending Alfredo.

Hmmmm, I said enjoy the off season, omg this thread is about asking the Carlton fans whos going to win next week instead turning into this!!!

Seriously think we are all taking it way off topic and the wrong way, I'm trying to actually just see how Carlton fans view next week final series, I thought would be some excitement for finals but looks like I'm wrong

Hmmmm, I said enjoy the off season, omg this thread is about asking the Carlton fans whos going to win next week instead turning into this!!!

Seriously think we are all taking it way off topic and the wrong way, I'm trying to actually just see how Carlton fans view next week final series, I thought would be some excitement for finals but looks like I'm wrong

Well I'll be going to the Hawks/Geelong game on Friday night wearing my Carlton scarf and barracking for the umpires! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back