Carlton fans thoughts on the finals

people once laughed of the thought of going to the moon too so i totally see your point Meb

Was there a group of residents living on the moon, protesting any further development proposals, noise levels, traffic etc?

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
maybe you're giving me too much credit, as all i'm saying is how good would it be to have home games at Visy oneday, or would you not like the idea of that?

Of course every Carlton supporter would like that, but you're deliberately ignoring the fact that the residents in the surrounding streets are vocal protesters and will block any moves to use Princes Park as an AFL ground in the future.

AndrewVadermk2

All Australian
May 9, 2014
Patrick Cripps. :)
AFL Club
Carlton
Of course every Carlton supporter would like that, but you're deliberately ignoring the fact that the residents in the surrounding streets are vocal protesters and will block any moves to use Princes Park as an AFL ground in the future.
some people get around rules, there are some fairly high up people even on our board, as bond once said never say never, did i do that right?

maybe you're giving me too much credit, as all i'm saying is how good would it be to have home games at Visy oneday, or would you not like the idea of that?

If you know what I was saying, then I'm not giving you too much credit. People will clash on the boards when they have opinions that differ, but let's not go looking for things to be condescending about. Just discuss your point.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
some people get around rules, there are some fairly high up people even on our board, as bond once said never say never, did i do that right?

When's the last time you were at Princes Park? A whole stand has been removed, the toilets etc have never been updated and are disgusting, the carpark is tiny...it would cost millions to redevelop. Council don't want it, the residents don't want it, and the club can't afford it.

We know where things are at. We know what we have been told. There is no scope for a group of internet posters to come up with a plan to change what we know. If there is someone with power that can appease the local residents, the AFL, the council, and inject the funds to restore the ground to being fit for purpose, then we don't know about it, so without stronger expansion of your idea, it's pie in the sky.

AndrewVadermk2

All Australian
May 9, 2014
Patrick Cripps. :)
AFL Club
Carlton
If you know what I was saying, then I'm not giving you too much credit. People will clash on the boards when they have opinions that differ, but let's not go looking for things to be condescending about. Just discuss your point.
whats the point?
if i discuss and other untouchables disagree, my posts get deleted or mocked?
people need to understand the meaning of opinion, then move on.

whats the point?
if i discuss and other untouchables disagree, my posts get deleted or mocked?
people need to understand the meaning of opinion, then move on.

You seldom discuss. You dismiss and you repeat or you do some quasi 'ha ha' mock laughter joke that very few get. Then you have lucid moments where you patronise. You have been here a short time. Don't play the untouchables card. You can only form that opinion if you have been around longer than you claim.

Your deleted posts are condescending or they are baffling at best and have no place in the thread. You're not the only one who gets posts deleted.

It may be a good idea to move this discussion to private conversation.

NOW we can move on.

Jan 20, 2008
Bullengarook
AFL Club
Carlton
i love those types that buy a house near a football ground then complain about - wait for it - football being played there. nearly as good as the ones who buy near the pub then complain about people who go to the pub.

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Back