Carlton fans thoughts on the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'll be going to the Hawks/Geelong game on Friday night wearing my Carlton scarf and barracking for the umpires! :D

Ok, thought if season was over and didn't care about the outcome then wouldn't bother attending but it will be good atmosphere and think you will personally enjoy a good strong matchup between 2 champion teams

That's fine footy season is over, even though might not have an interest in the finals games next week I'm betting you will still watch them or even flick on for maybe half an hour, true ?

Again fair enough, I'm not really thinking about trade period or draft just yet, will abit closer to when it happens but that's just me

Personally I'd love Blues be playing but can't really say we deserve to be playing that's just my opinion, well enjoy off season and cya again in 2015 season mate
My focus is on the Carlton FC & the Northern Blues FC (although I will keep an eye on how Williamstown go in the VFL finals, given they were a big part of my younger years). I can't derive any pleasure out of the achievements of other teams, so I'd rather just ignore it totally.
There is no 'off season' on BigFooty especially for mediumsizered
You're right Aph. I enjoy the argy-bargy of the trade period, the suspense of who stays & who goes from our club, the build-up to the National Draft when we all become experts on drafting & the fresh hope which comes from the start of pre-season training in November.

Well I'll be going to the Hawks/Geelong game on Friday night wearing my Carlton scarf and barracking for the umpires! :D
You can't go wrong when you back the umpires. They win every game.:D

My focus is on the Carlton FC & the Northern Blues FC (although I will keep an eye on how Williamstown go in the VFL finals, given they were a big part of my younger years). I can't derive any pleasure out of the achievements of other teams, so I'd rather just ignore it totally.

You're right Aph. I enjoy the argy-bargy of the trade period, the suspense of who stays & who goes from our club, the build-up to the National Draft when we all become experts on drafting & the fresh hope which comes from the start of pre-season training in November.

Not ALWAYS .................

I personally find the final series exciting... I find that finals games not the same as a regular season game, no way... Every game is pressure, doesn't matter if its Qualifying or Elimination final, when you get to the finals every possession counts

Ok, thought if season was over and didn't care about the outcome then wouldn't bother attending but it will be good atmosphere and think you will personally enjoy a good strong matchup between 2 champion teams

I don't care about the outcome.

My team is NOT playing finals BUT I go to the finals every year including the Grand Final.

WHY ...............

Because I can!

Ok guys this thread is going off topic, even I am must admit, let's keep this thread open for opinions on who will be winning the matches for next weekend, any other opinions we just have to leave aside and trying to maintain and keep this thread genuine, thanks

Ok guys this thread is going off topic, even I am must admit, let's keep this thread open for opinions on who will be winning the matches for next weekend, any other opinions we just have to leave aside and trying to maintain and keep this thread genuine, thanks
Vote 1 Alfredo for Mod! :D

Sorry Alfredo we are not taking applications for a Mod's position on this Board but good try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Freo will win the flag. Just a feeling.

Looking forward to each and every one of these games.

Cats vs Hawks always a great contest.

Swans vs Dockers who traditionally lift for finals and owned the Swans last year. Can they replicate that pressure from last year's Prelim?

North vs Scum speaks for itself go North.

Power vs Tigers with the added incentive for the Tiges after winning 9 straight being Travis Boak's comments after the last game.

All games are fairly even should be a weekend of great contests bring it on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back