Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of the questions that were asked in FC were ridiculous and stupid.

However Mick is just not good in the media. He has too much pride and dances around the questions too much, it takes him about 3-4 minutes too long to answer a simple question, by going on some tangent.

IMO, either Mick is too proud to say "Carlton need to rebuild now" or he's trying to instill a positive energy to the supporters. Because, for those who missed it, Mick basically said, that you can still compete against the top 4.
Yeah because writing off the list publicly is going to do a whole lot of good for the players. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Wookie said:
That guy is currently moving house and will have rather less internet access than usual for a while.

fair enough, seems his youtube channel is gone too cause I was a subscriber but can't find that channel anywhere. anyway thanks.

edit: I see it was you wookie ;-) thanks for all that effort you put into posting those videos.

That guy is currently moving house and will have rather less internet access than usual for a while.

or he just discovered internet pr0n

I know your tricks wookie ;)

Pardon the intrusion but I thought Mick was quite stoic and measured for a change.

Dancing around the facts he thought you had 8 A-graders and were capable of challenging right now and bringing up his recent record of taking sides to the finals was the only downside of the interview.

Pardon the intrusion but I thought Mick was quite stoic and measured for a change.

Dancing around the facts he thought you had 8 A-graders and were capable of challenging right now and bringing up his recent record of taking sides to the finals was the only downside of the interview.
He said you need 8 A graders,never did he say we had 8!.
Other than that nice to hear from you PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back