Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said you need 8 A graders,never did he say we had 8!.
Other than that nice to hear from you PB.
Caro's structuring of that question gave me the impression he alluded to having said 8 players in the off-season, could be wrong though.

No worries mate and I'll just add one more thing without pretending I'm desperate to see you turn the season around - you're only Judd's return and a big slab of confidence away from doing it. And while I'm dead certain Mick overrated your list when he took on the job it's nowhere near in a bad of a state as it's currently made out to be. Getting your hands on a quality forward and someone to sure up the midfield is all you need to improve significantly in a year or two.

Caro's structuring of that question gave me the impression he alluded to having said 8 players in the off-season, could be wrong though.

No worries mate and I'll just add one more thing without pretending I'm desperate to see you turn the season around - you're only Judd's return and a big slab of confidence away from doing it. And while I'm dead certain Mick overrated your list when he took on the job it's nowhere near in a bad of a state as it's currently made out to be. Getting your hands on a quality forward and someone to sure up the midfield is all you need to improve significantly in a year or two.

yeah yeah yeah PB - and if the C LOLs find a coach - then your blokes would be ok in a year or two as well...

bye bye - see you in a couple of weeks.

Love your work on the HTB by the way

Love your work on the HTB by the way
Ta mate but I've kind of lost interest in that saga few months ago and only pop in to squash blatant lies spouted by the likes of mxett and duckworth.

Gotta start somewhere, and having Mick goes a long way to building that foundation. Unless there's a better alternative available out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mick may or may not be the best option to build a new foundation. However if he is I believe he needs to change his own outlook and foundation.

Just watched the Footy Classified interview. Bit meh, but worth it to see subtle jabs at Caro and Hutchy and to see Lloyd look terrified as he's asking a question.
Thought this was a reflection on Mick being defensive and insecure. Feel he is ruffled at present and was doing all he could to divert Caro and Hutchy from exposing his lack of security. In this way Mick is reflecting the teams lack of transparency and security. Surprises me that Casrlton supporters are supporting Mick to act like this when the side is playing with such little strength and passion.

I find it hilarious that Zac is out in the media telling people to ease up on the criticism of Malthouse.

Maybe he should worry about his own game first because he has been terrible this season.

We want the boys to play as a team and for each other, yet find it funny when they stick together and look out for one another? Ok then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it hilarious that Zac is out in the media telling people to ease up on the criticism of Malthouse.

Maybe he should worry about his own game first because he has been terrible this season.
Dare anyone to to try and defend one out in our backline in 2014. Ball has been coming in at hundred miles an hour. Noticed that even Essendon had a similar lack of pressure in the highlights on the AFL website.

A fair bit of smoke and mirrors by Mick, but I wouldn't have expected anything other than what he has said. As if he is going to come out and tell us and especially those 3 clowns all the details of what is going on at the club if there is discipline problems or not. He has an obligation to try and defuse the situation on how we are travelling at the moment and he did it the way he knows how.
He was unable to change the list in his first season and I would say that was due to salary cap issues and turned over 25% this season as well as got rid of Hughes after his too long a stay, if he turns over another 25% this season that's half our list in 2 seasons, would you not see that as a rebuild or is that just renovations. We are not as bad as what we are showing and our issue has always been the mental strength of this group or lack of so maybe he needs to beat it down to see who will rise from the ashes, but we can not keep throwing money at so called marquee players and think of them as our saviour.

Ta mate but I've kind of lost interest in that saga few months ago and only pop in to squash blatant lies spouted by the likes of mxett and duckworth.
Someone has to do it. Those guys would have done in the information dept of some old school eastern European country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude guys- but came across this article and thought it interesting- just keen to hear your thoughts.
As a club who only recently went through a pretty rough trot- I can sympathise somewhat
Please remove if not the place.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2014/04/16/black-white-daisys-blue/

It's a Carlton article so I don't see the problem with you putting it here. Personally I think Daisy has only played four games out of a 4 year deal. Plenty of footy to go before we start writing him off.

Sorry to intrude guys- but came across this article and thought it interesting- just keen to hear your thoughts.
As a club who only recently went through a pretty rough trot- I can sympathise somewhat
Please remove if not the place.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2014/04/16/black-white-daisys-blue/

Kind of sums up how I feel about him. I'll support him as he plays for Carlton, but I struggle to see him as anything other than a former Collingwood player. Obviously four games isn't very many, and he's coming from a long way back fitness wise, but it is an interesting perspective.

Kind of sums up how I feel about him. I'll support him as he plays for Carlton, but I struggle to see him as anything other than a former Collingwood player. Obviously four games isn't very many, and he's coming from a long way back fitness wise, but it is an interesting perspective.

Must admit that I like his effort but he isn't one of "us" yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back