Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

these shows arent worth watching after a Monday game, time in and time out they spend half their time over talking the game that just passed and ignoring most of the talking points of the weekend that past

How's Lyod the douche (on FC) suggesting that Murphy hasn't shown that he can stand up when the team needs him. Doesn't leading your team in a hard game and through a strong opposition come-back, where the odds are against count??

I'm really glad I don't normally get the chance to watch Footy Classified.

All those flogs wanted to talk about was the Judd injury and why we were stupid for playing him.

Forget the fact that we'd just won a game against the odds, let's find something else to have a crack at Carlton.

Gary Lyon was the only one that made any sense in relation to Carlton.

Lloyd and Hutchy can both go fall in a very deep, dark hole. Parasites the both of them.

All those flogs wanted to talk about was the Judd injury and why we were stupid for playing him.

Forget the fact that we'd just won a game against the odds, let's find something else to have a crack at Carlton.

Lloyd and Hutchy can both go fall in a very deep, dark hole. Parasites the both of them.

Lloyd is a flog. Dr Peter Larkins spent twenty minutes on radio telling Lloyd that the Judd injury would've happened to anyone at any level of fitness given his hamstring was doing three things at once. He said Judd could have played vfl for a month before coming back but his hammy still would've gone if the same scenario eventuated (running at full pace, kicking & being pushed on kick).

Lloyd's hatred for Carlton is more amusing for me with the Scum rivalry and I don't mind his comments on matters apart from Carlton and Essendon.

Luke Darcy on the other hand is a genuine flog and it gets me angry seeing or hearing him on TV - even on subjects not relating to us! He and BT are a blight on sports commentary in my opinion.
Tonight though he asked Carey and Watson about Judd who both said don't write him off. He then cut to vision of Juddy saying he was right to go and baited the other guys again to give Carlton/Judd a spray for playing him - Carey didn't bite and said don't write him off again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do my eyes deceive me or were we kicking accurately, tackling, running hard, kicking goals AND taking marks?! It's the kind of footy I see in my dreams. Great highlights package - thanks Wookie.

Lloyd takes a casual comment about a couple of group sessions prior to the Melbourne game and says that was Judd's whole preseason. It was late January when Judd felt the injury and two weeks later before he opted to do something about it. Forgive me if I am wrong but the preseason did not start in late January.

Judd then expands on this because of the parasites call and says he didn't do a lot of team skills training but did heaps of running and leg strength work. Now Lloyd you absolute spanner, are you saying that Judd's hammy went because Judd didn't do enough group skills training, which was clearly what he was referring to?

I like how Football Assified gets the right of reply and assumption regarding Mick's interview last week and subsequent claim he was insulted by Hutchy's question about whether he was coaching for the right reasons. In responding, they talk about what they think Mick thought he meant, which was coaching for the money, and they pondered whether he was insulted because his age was being questioned.

They then go on to say they were asking if he was coaching because things ended badly at Collingwood. They actually clarified that at the time last week IIRC and Mick was still insulted. The inference was and has not been confirmed by these tools, that Mick is coaching Carlton to get back at Collingwood, instead of actually enjoying coaching and wanting to coach.

Let's not forget toolbags, that Mick never stepped down from coaching. To get more time at Collingwood, he was forced to accept a succession plan and he grumbled about it for ages. He still has the passion to coach and you guys think he is coaching out of spite ..... therefore INSULTED. Stupid self serving ignorant people.

Then Caro has the temerity to claim selective memory about this 'apple diet' discussion. Don't say anything to these guys flippantly, loosely, without having your solicitor look over it for ways they can misrepresent it, because they will.

Word of advice: stay away from FC, and Q&A on a Monday night. You will live longer and be happier.

When Peter Larkins explains that it was the combination of (1) high speed running + (2) kicking action + (3) being pushed in the back - and that no alternative preparation would have mattered, and the media douche bags ignore this because it's an inconvenient truth, there's just no point tuning in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back