Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
The Carlton Podcast - Episode 23

This week Tony Moclair and Michael Jamison are joined by Chris Yarran.

gbatman

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2008
Behind You...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Justice League
In the VFL you mean.

Yep, it's 30 years ago. The reasoning for wearing the traditional strip is ridiculous. Does anybody actually think we will play any better because we're wearing that strip?

I don't mind either way, I like the traditional one.

Let's not kid ourselves though, this is all about being nostalgic over a successful period 30-45 years ago.

We wore it in 1995.

Of course we will not play any different, but it does represent something different. Nothing against the modern design but it's ran it's race, always felt it was changed for the sake of modernising and not any other particular reason.

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
599412-f0ef411c-2e8a-11e4-9f4a-be5853a7239e.jpg

I don't rally care what cfc they use I get things will keep changing etc, a step back for a few years might be nice to break it up...

It needs to NAVY blue though. They are getting lighter and lighter navy is very dark, getting towards black.

Please don't enclose the great one in a motor vehicle. He grazed and prowled the plains of Princes Park for so long - graceful, deadly, silent. It offends me to see him caged and tormented by regular humans.

Last edited:
Well that was a waste of 5 minutes.

Are you kidding? That was golden silence ... a chance to bask in the aura. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back