Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...-footy-orphan-chris-judd-20140904-10cpa2.html

"But with Jarrad's age and his history at the footy club, for him to leave and get another couple of years at another club I just said there's a risk of him becoming a bit of an orphan in footy where he doesn't belong as much as he should to our club, and playing a couple of years at another club you don't really belong there either.

"With his family history and with how much the boys like and respect him I think he should stay at our footy club."

Juddy is a legend.

He called the Essendon players drug cheats during the game last week.

My love for him is insane.
I told you before I don't like you having insane love for other men. How many times.....??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After listening to Judd tonight, I have a theory.
He mentioned that his change of heart occurred while he was having a beer and talking to other players after the Fremantle game. He felt that conversation changed the attitude of the playing group. Maybe it was our "line in the sand moment"
My theory; that game was Thursday July 31. That Sunday morning was the Garlett Robinson saga.
Perhaps that conversation led to the harsh retribution that appears to be set for both these players.
Judd said he finally saw a resolve in the playing group. That resolve was strong enough to change his mind. He had already booked an overseas holiday for May so clearly he was well and truly gone.
If it turns out to be an indicator in the way we go forward it could be a significant day for our club.
Certainly hope so.
Go Blues

What senior players don't want him in the team ?
The leadership group according to Andy Maher on SEN just now.

I wasn't sure who the players were, I just knew it had been voted on by the players. And it was their call.

A great stand to help create a new culture. No wonder Juddy wants to stay.

Imagine a whole list with this will and discipline.

Robbo's not 'one of the boys'...Waite and Brock are lucky that they are or the group may have lost trust in them some time ago too.

Not convinced by group yet, preseason talk means nothing until we're knee deep in it against Melbourne and GWS again.

Gee News Limited are flogs: they've managed three stories without any substance whatsoever.

First they run a story linking Mitchell to us without any substance or source. They figure TM is annoyed he's not being picked, remember his dad played for us and make a link. One story without substance.

Then they run the story about Casboult and the Bulldogs without any source. They figure Cas hasn't signed, the Bulldogs need a forward, and so he must be going there on big bucks. Two stories without substance.

Now, with they manage to eek out a third story about how we've secured Cas, but face an uphill battle to get Mitchell. Three stories, still no substance.

Shortly, a fourth story will confirm that TM is staying with Sydney, turning his back on what is expected to be a very attractive offer from Carlton. Again, no substance. Four stories from nothing.

Flogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...eys-tom-mitchell/story-e6frf3e3-1227048102445

Gee News Limited are flogs: they've managed three stories without any substance whatsoever.

First they run a story linking Mitchell to us without any substance or source. They figure TM is annoyed he's not being picked, remember his dad played for us and make a link. One story without substance.

Then they run the story about Casboult and the Bulldogs without any source. They figure Cas hasn't signed, the Bulldogs need a forward, and so he must be going there on big bucks. Two stories without substance.

Now, with they manage to eek out a third story about how we've secured Cas, but face an uphill battle to get Mitchell. Three stories, still no substance.

Shortly, a fourth story will confirm that TM is staying with Sydney, turning his back on what is expected to be a very attractive offer from Carlton. Again, no substance. Four stories from nothing.

Flogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...eys-tom-mitchell/story-e6frf3e3-1227048102445

simple straight up answer just wait until trade week trade starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back