Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rail thin people are healthy though. I have a friend who's naturally a size 4-6, but she eats like a horse, is very fit and never gets sick. It's just how she was built.

I don't know why chicks try and get so skinny with diets etc, no one likes a rake.

When there's a girl on the red carpet or cat walk and you can see their rib cage and skeleton of their back, and other girls are like "my god she's so thin", I just don't understand it.

I don't know why chicks try and get so skinny with diets etc, no one likes a rake.

When there's a girl on the red carpet or cat walk and you can see their rib cage and skeleton of their back, and other girls are like "my god she's so thin", I just don't understand it.

It's not fair to say no one likes a rake, some people are just made that way.

It's not fair to say no one likes a rake, some people are just made that way.

Yeah fair point.

It just seems to me to be a really sort after figure, when in my personal opinion i don't find it the most attractive body type. Different people like different things I guess, but I hate when I see girls I know going on silly Unenjoyable diets (Apple for lunch, cup of soup for lunch etc,) to get a body type that's no even the best IMO.

Is this bloke (Robbo) serious? Waite leaves and all of a sudden we're rebuilding:

http://m.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-p...itterfeed&nk=c651ffb3e9b939bb6708ef03a97a04b3
We are rebuilding but rebuilding doesn't mean you have to be uncompetitive like st Kilda. I'd say we started rebuilding last year. Can't see us being any worse than this year if we replace Waite.

This article was another swipe at Mick because Robbo thinks Mick is vulnerable. Any opportunity to take Essendon off the back page.

Robbo wrote that article like trade period was finished and all we did was get Jones.

We are rebuilding but rebuilding doesn't mean you have to be uncompetitive like st Kilda. I'd say we started rebuilding last year. Can't see us being any worse than this year if we replace Waite.

This article was another swipe at Mick because Robbo thinks Mick is vulnerable. Any opportunity to take Essendon off the back page.

Robbo wrote that article like trade period was finished and all we did was get Jones.

He missed the part where the rebuild started last year with 25% list turnover. Too busy being Hird's patsy to notice. Chief football patsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point, I guess in my eyes rebuilding means bottoming out and becoming very uncompetitive. When I think about it, we are rebuilding in a way, just doing with smart trades and drafting.

Agree that he wrote the article as if trade period was done and dusted.

He has a real passion for the game but jeez he says some dumb things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick on Robbo's rebuilding article - Never wants side to be down the bottom. You just keep going to the draft and keep building. Don't want players thinking we're starting from the bottom. Has absolute faith that we will get better next year & working our butts off to get in the 8. Press as hard as we can. No desire to go any further down the ladder than this year. List will change substantially. No intent to go backwards - will be bitterly disappointed if we stay where we are.

Mick on Robbo's rebuilding article - Never wants side to be down the bottom. You just keep going to the draft and keep building. Don't want players thinking we're starting from the bottom. Has absolute faith that we will get better next year & working our butts off to get in the 8. Press as hard as we can. No desire to go any further down the ladder than this year. List will change substantially. No intent to go backwards - will be bitterly disappointed if we stay where we are.
He's absolutely spot on. I'm seriously glad Mick is in charge of this time at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back