Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
The Old Dark Navy's ShanDog MEB_ happydude

Just wondering when you guys are making the next podcast......Would be great to hear something from post-draft/early days at training...
With Boekhorst being picked at #19, what are final thoughts on #7 being traded and also on Jones who's showing more than what we expected from pick #46.

To anyone who helped out with podcast, Thankyou. I've very much enjoyed listening to them over the year and look forward to more great work in 2015.

Edit: Always the way...just finished listening to ep32 for the 4-5th time and there is the new episode!!:D Love it, but still...we need more!

Last edited:

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton

Just wondering when you guys are making the next podcast......Would be great to hear something from post-draft/early days at training...
With Boekhorst being picked at #19, what are final thoughts on #7 being traded and also on Jones who's showing more than what we expected from pick #46.

To anyone who helped out with podcast, Thankyou. I've very much enjoyed listening to them over the year and look forward to more great work in 2015.

Edit: Always the way...just finished listening to ep32 for the 4-5th time and there is the new episode!!:D Love it, but still...we need more!

Hey PD89, good questions!

The fellas are back at training this week and I believe HBF is going to trot along since he isn't back at work yet. Once we have a bit more information to offer then I'm sure we'll organise the next poddy! We'll keep you posted :)

We are looking at a couple of older names to do a veteran podcast about memories, opinions on current squad and views on our future.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
We are looking at a couple of older names to do a veteran podcast about memories, opinions on current squad and views on our future.
Could also use this podcast to discuss our 3 F/S prospects. Be cool to have their weekly stats, a couple standout plays, whether they look nomination worthy ect.

Off season podcasts get a little tricky as odn and shandog live interstate and I'm in rural Victoria so most of our info comes from news articles that are already posted on this site.

I can't wait for the next one but content is a little thin when there isn't a game to analyse or match up to talk about.

Off season podcasts get a little tricky as odn and shandog live interstate and I'm in rural Victoria so most of our info comes from news articles that are already posted on this site.

I can't wait for the next one but content is a little thin when there isn't a game to analyse or match up to talk about.

Now listen here, sonny Jim!

Logistics, shmogistics ...

We don't care about content, you could read out a random selection of King of Ruin's after-midnight posts for all we care.

The people want podcasts, God Damn It! :p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back