Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this kid.

Me too. But... needs...a.....haircut!

Looks like he's got a dead animal on his noggin.

Only saving grace is seeing it flow when he goes on one of his runs. It's like there's a wind machine on the ground...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...nd-justin-madden/story-fnp04d70-1227454500146

CARLTON’S past and a mix of the present and future met this week at a cafe in Brunswick St as the club prepares to go ‘90s retro in Friday night’s clash with Hawthorn.

499824-a374d304-30df-11e5-bff5-c094c64ed430.jpg

Madden disputed ownership: “I wouldn’t say they were my rules. But the three rules of the time were 1): never set a time you cannot beat 2): never pass up an opportunity to cut corners and 3): never push yourself to the point of exhaustion.”:D:D:D

I think that the guys who we have picked up in the last couple of years are the types of players we really want at the club. They want to be there, they want to be successful and they don't appear to care who is coaching them. They don't appear to be associated with any of the politics going on in the backrooms.

It's a good sign for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...nd-justin-madden/story-fnp04d70-1227454500146

CARLTON’S past and a mix of the present and future met this week at a cafe in Brunswick St as the club prepares to go ‘90s retro in Friday night’s clash with Hawthorn.

499824-a374d304-30df-11e5-bff5-c094c64ed430.jpg

Madden disputed ownership: “I wouldn’t say they were my rules. But the three rules of the time were 1): never set a time you cannot beat 2): never pass up an opportunity to cut corners and 3): never push yourself to the point of exhaustion.”:D:D:D

Love to see more of this sort of interaction between past and present players.

Maybe get some of the past players can do some mentoring about what it means to play for Carlton.

For example: Kernahan telling Gibbs what it means to wear the #4 jumper and the traditions / history associated with that jumper. Plus learning about who wore it before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back