Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are quick to forget, they are all paid entertainers. They need to polarise the audience to promote debate and opinion. It is what gets people tuning in and pays the bills for the radio station. KB is a master of this craft hence the reason for his longevity. He knows success in that business is as much about being hated by your audience as loved.

Would love for Cal Twomey, Brett Anderson, Emma Quayle and Sam Landsberger to share the draft analysis and perhaps have a draft panel the night before to discuss every AFL draft and go through their mocks/insights.

People are quick to forget, they are all paid entertainers. They need to polarise the audience to promote debate and opinion. It is what gets people tuning in and pays the bills for the radio station. KB is a master of this craft hence the reason for his longevity. He knows success in that business is as much about being hated by your audience as loved.
Mark Robinson is exactly the same - except he has NFI

i cant listen to bartlett. same crap day in day out. talks over people when they don't agree. wont ever have a logical discussion.

How'd he escape the restructure, it really is the same crap you're right, time he moved on...arrogant little B he is

It's not just Gaze, but these situations highlight that we're all so open to hear what we want to hear, that suit our particular purpose and then.........POW.

No brains required. Just instinct dictated by..................a variety of things other than thinking for one self.
You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just written 'Social Media'

As per channel 7 sports report.

Patrick Cripps has again grown over the off season.

Now at 194 CM

That's his Saturday height. :D

Cripps didn't say he is 194cm but said he has grown a couple of cm's.

Comparison chart showed him 1cm taller than Nick Reiwoldt, 3cm taller than Kouta & 4cm taller than Fyfe.

wp_ss_20151127_0006.png

Not good .. Tainted money squeezed from the naive and vulnerable of society.

Also all the pokies money over the years hasn't improved our on field performance, time to get rid of this toxic revenue stream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 196306

Not good .. Tainted money squeezed from the naive and vulnerable of society.

Also all the pokies money over the years hasn't improved our on field performance, time to get rid of this toxic revenue stream

Club is in the red.

Can't be making these kind of decisions lightly.

Honestly sick of the campaigning against pokies, better spending the time and energy on helping the problem gamblers themselves out. Pokies by themselves aren't inherently evil. We are honestly becoming far too apologetic for the misgivings of others.

That's true.......to a point. Too big an issue to discuss in detail, here.

That's true.......to a point. Too big an issue to discuss in detail, here.

I do get that it's more complex than good/bad, I do find the moral outrage a bit much though. We still sell cigarettes to people knowing full well they will likely kill them. Can only save people from themselves so much...

I do get that it's more complex than good/bad, I do find the moral outrage a bit much though. We still sell cigarettes to people knowing full well they will likely kill them. Can only save people from themselves so much...

Again you're right...............to a point.
We can all save ourselves but often we can't help ourselves.

We (society) don't allow for an easy balance. We start banning things and watch what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back