HB: Andrejs Everitt, Sam Rowe, Dylan Buckley
C: Kade Simpson, Ed Curnow, Dale Thomas
HF: David Ellard, Levi Casboult, Bryce Gibbs
F: Chris Yarran, Lachie Henderson, Mitch Robinson
Fol: Robert Warnock, Patrick Cripps :thumbsu: Marc Murphy

I/C: Andrew Carrazzo, Kane Lucas, Troy Menzel, Heath Scotland

Emg: Matthew Watson, Nick Graham, Tom Bell

In: Patrick Cripps, Kane Lucas, Heath Scotland, Levi Casboult

Out: Jarrad Waite (Omitted), Tom Bell (Omitted), Simon White (Omitted), Jeff Garlett (Omitted)

Broadcast info :-

CH7 - 3.00PM (90 mins delay)

FoxFooty - Live from 1.30PM

Radio: Triple M, 3AW

Foxtel TBox, XBox 360 LIve

afl.com.au Match Centre

http://www.afl.com.au/mobile

No stream requests

Posting rules apply.

GO BLUES!!!

Good to see Nicky G get another opportunity, but I'm slightly disappointed he's been named as sub.

Would have liked to see him get a chance from the first bounce.

Could be a very ugly game of football and I just hope we win. Don't care about a margin. Just get the 4 points playing the style of football we want to play.

Excited to see Cripps, Nicky G, Bucks, Lucas and of course Menz running around this afternoon.

Graham and Cripps playing and I'm working this afternoon.

Nah, cheers Mick, real good of you.

Kennedy Harris the little goal sneak starting on the field today for the Demons and he is dangerous.

In the past we have struggled to cover the smaller types and this guy has pace to burn so it will be interesting to see who gets the job on him.

Kennedy Harris the little goal sneak starting on the field today for the Demons and he is dangerous.

In the past we have struggled to cover the smaller types and this guy has pace to burn so it will be interesting to see who gets the job on him.

Would give the job to Bucks from the first bounce. Has the pace to match him & I'd be telling Dylan to run off him at every opportunity. Make him accountable.

buckley is the likely def

Would give the job to Bucks from the first bounce. Has the pace to match him & I'd be telling Dylan to run off him at every opportunity. Make him accountable.

Yep i agree.

Every year we have a small forward burn us and kick a bag, Lindsay Thomas , Elliot , Milne etc. For some reason they decide to play lights out against us and then do not touch the ball for 3 weeks!

Buckley should be able to rip the kid a new one.

Half glass empty: gibbs and co to tear them a new one and continue being flat track bullies.

Half glass full: gibbs and co to tear them a new one, working themselves back into form.

Want to see: Aggression from the captain, spot fires all over the ground. PASSION!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervous but confident if that makes any sense. Think we will win today, and win big, but still nervous to see what type of footy we play. Melbourne will know that this is a big chance to get a win today given our start to the year, but I'm confident that we outclass them in every aspect today.

Just realized Graham was the sub. Not happy about that. Give the guy a proper run.

I'm less concerned with him being the sub (someone has to do it) than I am with our record of naming someone as sub, they get a quarter - or less - on the ground, then get dropped again the following week. :rolleyes:

Also, I hope we don't wait until the final quarter is well under way before making the change. I think that's a waste of everyone's time.

Whats good is that this game was going to be a boring game for me, us taking on the worst team in the comp with no credible way of redeeming ourselves for the last 3 weeks.

A win and we are flat track bullies, a loss and we are worse than Melbourne, no upside there.

But now I have an upside, I can see the youngsters who will be our future out on the park. Has made the game a lot more interesting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back