Carlton v North Melbourne - Rd 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_inline_n7dzejrzhu1rpgtk8.gif

Great win.

Hahaha can't believe no one saw this coming. Which commentator said North would win by 60???
Last year David king said north would win by 60 and the blues won by 1pt.
This year it was only going to be a 48 point win to the kangas.

Good work kingy!!!!!!

Petrie is so s**t, bosses the s**t teams like no ones business, would have kicked a big fat 0 tonight, if it hadn't been that charity gift that kept North in the game.

Petrie is so s**t, bosses the s**t teams like no ones business, would have kicked a big fat 0 tonight, if it hadn't been that charity gift that kept North in the game.

Haha, Christ. The Carlton supporters sure are getting cocky after their big scalp... ;)

But I thought you said he bosses the s**t teams?

Haha, Christ. The Carlton supporters sure are getting cocky after their big scalp... ;)

lol.... Big Scalp where? And no like I said we are s**t, but then how s**t does that make your s**t club, even the umpires tried to help you guys but still couldnt beat the s**t Carlton team, lol.

lol.... Big Scalp where? And no like I said we are s**t, but then how s**t does that make your s**t club, even the umpires tried to help you guys but still couldnt beat the s**t Carlton team, lol.

Carlton got 8 more frees.

inb4
Squadron82 said:
B-b-but all our frees were there and N-north's weren't! :(

Sure they were. :rolleyes:

I dont think we were hard done by by the umps. It was over-officiated with a couple of questionable calls and not calls but thats just the game now sadly.

We won, happy with that. Lindsay Thomas is still a s**t campaigner that incited the rule change that will most likely see Mitch Robinson rubbed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get these posts? I fully condone ridiculing North supporters for comparing Atley to Heppell but when it all boils down we got Heppell with pick 8 and North got Atley with pick 17. North never had a chance at drafting Heppell.
Yeah sorry, should have been, "I don't know why we chose Heppell instead of Atley". My bad.

I don't get these posts? I fully condone ridiculing North supporters for comparing Atley to Heppell but when it all boils down we got Heppell with pick 8 and North got Atley with pick 17. North never had a chance at drafting Heppell.

You aware of the North supporting BF poster who claimed to mouth the words "Sean Atley" 3 times to Adrian Dodoro in the Ess coaches box at a North V Ess match a few years back? I think it all kinda stems from that.

Hahaha can't believe no one saw this coming. Which commentator said North would win by 60???

I thought at the beginning of the week this is the type of match North normally loses and Carlton play alright at Etihad. Was not shocked at all when I switched on the last qtr and saw the score.

Don't know whether I dislike Mick or Stevens more.

I'm so conflicted right now.

Why would you even want to remotely hate Mick Malthouse. The man is a legend of Aussie Rules - Stevens is a no body. So many losers here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back