Carlton v Richmond, 7.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowd estimates the main thing to come out of this game. 65,542 for mine.

Might crack 70k if Tigers supporters actually turn up for once.

Actually turn up? Good chance they'll outnumber you 2 to 1.

Richmond by 10 goals.
Junktime to dine out in the last quarter.
Gibbs to be the sole Blue to fly the flag.
McIntosh with 20 cheap possies for sweet SC points. :thumbsu:

Tigs will win this on their ear.

The start of a long, painful journey for the Baggers tonight I fear.

Im one of the people who jumped on the "Blues for bottom 4" band wagon but I'll openly admit - Their 22 for tonight looks really good on paper. I rekon they can get the job done by 3-4 goals.

Anyone know who the subs are? AFL website is no good - lists the same players on the bench for both teams!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went for a run around treasury and fitzroy gardens, s**t ton of people heading in at 6:30, should be a big one

Worried about tonight, Richmond's forwardline looks a bit toothless. Henderson, Yarran and Menzel could be a potent mix. It's a marathon not a sprint so most tiger fans will take the four points if they come and be happy.

Im one of the people who jumped on the "Blues for bottom 4" band wagon but I'll openly admit - Their 22 for tonight looks really good on paper. I rekon they can get the job done by 3-4 goals.

Anyone know who the subs are? AFL website is no good - lists the same players on the bench for both teams!

It looks good if everyone was at their peak at the same time - Judd, Jamo, Murphy, Gibbs, Yarran, Henderson, Simpson etc all playing their best footy at the same time would be good. But Judd and Jamo aren't the same as they used to be, Murphy could be underdone, Hendos consistency is relatively good but we haven't seen some of his best 'periods' (4 week phases) often.

We lack enough weapons often enough.

I think we will be in damage control early and from that lose by a small margin. Tigers aren't a four quarter team so talks of them flogging us good and proper are fanciful imo (Port rnd 22? last year a long way ahead of Richmond). But can't see us having enough differences to do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back