Carlton vs. Essendon - Rd 23. 2014

Gotta say, I love the jumper with the Heritage logo that Carlton are wearing at the moment, I really do hope they stick with their decision to make it our permanent jumper moving forward :)
I agree however the Jumper needs to be lighter and more blue.

I keep thinking it is black.

Goddard had a bruise on his cheek?

Now I'm no big city lawyer, but a high bump is a high bump. It was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and I thought a fair free
No idea if he had a bruise on his cheek. Just saw the clip.

Looked very soft.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
No idea if he had a bruise on his cheek. Just saw the clip.

Looked very soft.

only saw the clip about 15m ago. the fact the umpire paid it only when he saw a player down and then when asked why it was a free, he said 'too forceful behind play'.....WTF??? this game is in trouble. is that a rule now? too forceful? what a terrible decision and you'd hope he doesnt umpire finals.

And here I was, a week out from the end of the H&A season, wondering if we wouldn't see a draw this season.

The draw always finds a way.
I remember the year we ran betting odds based scoring in the tipping. Had about 6 draws that year.

BALKAN

Cancelled
Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Aug 23, 2013
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't understand why people are saying it should have been punched through. Watson was in front of the pack and got both hands on it, any forward in that situation would do the same thing.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't understand why people are saying it should have been punched through. Watson was in front of the pack and got both hands on it, any forward in that situation would do the same thing.

true but game awareness, they would have known down to last minute or there abouts, any chance just make sure you get a score. no biggun, has no effect on our season. nice to finish off with a good performance (thought they may have played like last week)

pinot

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
That game summed up our year. So close and yet so far with 2-3 aberrational performances just a crap season all round.

Bring on the pre season shall watch on with interest most important pre season I can ever remember.

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
Unlike the awesome Pies last Night ..they were sensational .. your trolling garbage is hilarious

Come on Bluesy, no drunken ranting PM this time? I'm disappointed.

Nice post mate but it's a Carlton v Essendon game day thread not a Collingwood one and what I said stands firm. Nice honourable draw though this time to hang your hat on, at least the Pies were balls deep in the finals fight until the last round not speculating on how high your draft pick was going to be back in July :)

Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton

74541_22762fe28d3b7b70099b058a5e705caa.gif

:rolleyes:

Back