Caro has a go at Little (and sticks an elbow into Hird while at it)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro knows more about this than she lets on, but she sure doesn't mind having a few swings regardless.

It's refreshing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is the only Journo with any balls
Exactly.

Every other journo is too s**t scared to say what they think. As are all the ex-players in the media, who play up to the cameras.

Get them alone and ask them what they think of Essendon and Hird and it's not pretty. David King struggles to hide it though, funnily enough.

Exactly.

Every other journo is too s**t scared to say what they think. As are all the ex-players in the media, who play up to the cameras.

Get them alone and ask them what they think of Essendon and Hird and it's not pretty. David King struggles to hide it though, funnily enough.
Umm, Francis Leach on Offsiders?

It's actually quite a fair and accurate (with the things we know enough about to comment on at least) article.

That bit about other players wanting out is particularly alarming.

I would not be surprised if players are at the stage they want out of the club. I am not talking about it being because they hate the coach or the club or they think they are being screwed over but just to get away from it all and get a fresh start.

Ryder, Crameri and Monfries are no doubt still under pressure but when a new story breaks or it is coming up to a appeal date etc etc the cameras don't rock up to the other clubs and hang around for 12 hours.

It's actually quite a fair and accurate (with the things we know enough about to comment on at least) article.

That bit about other players wanting out is particularly alarming.
I think sometimes you have to stop shooting the messenger and assess what has been said. Funny how some are so horrified by the revelations for Chips book and have a go at Ms Wilson who isn't nearly outspoken as Chip in her article.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back