Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

We cut Jarrett Boykin. I'm thinking this won't be the year I was hoping for.

Surprising. We trade for a scrub and then cut a guy who had been with us all training camp and pre season.

Welcome to pessimism, i live here, it takes a bit to get used to but once you drop all your expectations to nothing you realise you can only exceed them.

Surprising. We trade for a scrub and then cut a guy who had been with us all training camp and pre season.

Welcome to pessimism, i live here, it takes a bit to get used to but once you drop all your expectations to nothing you realise you can only exceed them.

Yeah it makes little sense when he has 4 days to make the squad.

I've been watching and reading every article all off season and I know it's from media but I thought Boykin was doing really well. Surely he has more to offer than Bersin, who looks overwhelmed when given a chance and is a pure special teamer.
Yeah those were my thoughts as well tbh

All your receivers suck. Only Olson and Benjamin.

Fozzy Whittaker for Cooper?

We can help each other out, you scratch my back ill scratch yours kinda deal. :)

Last edited:
Did Madden let that thru?

No. :(

But i figure Cooper is wasted on your team since you have no running game.

Think of it as letting your new pet budgy out of his cage and into the wild, he was born to fly, why wont you let him fly, GG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFC South Special Olympics

You just walk right into it dont you, GG?

Only twice (.500 record both times) in the past 12 years have the Raiders managed to better a 7-8-1 season.

What do you call a 1/2 game losing season in Oakland? A success.

Take the past two years for instance, 7-25. Cam would be your god if he wore silver and black.

You just walk right into it dont you, GG?

Only twice (.500 record both times) in the past 12 years have the Raiders managed to better a 7-8-1 season.

What do you call a 1/2 game losing season in Oakland? A success.
And yet, despite all that, we still have the fifth or so best winning percentage all-time, have 3 lombardis, and played in 10 straight AFCC games. The Panthers went to one SB and blew their head-gasket since. How long are you going to wait to see a SB again?

And yet, despite all that, we still have the fifth or so best winning percentage all-time, have 3 lombardis, and played in 10 straight AFCC games. The Panthers went to one SB and blew their head-gasket since. How long are you going to wait to see a SB again?

I cant see it being this season. Ive got a good feeling about next season though. :D

You'll say the exact same line next year too.

Stop trolling injuries, G. :thumbsdown:

Amuse me, when will Oakland become relevant and challenge for a division title again?

We win the division this year.

rdlol.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back