Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Boom. The national media will finally start taking us seriously, which I really don't want to be honest. Loved flying under the radar, if you call it that.

Have a feeling we will drop the Tennessee game next week...

Boom. The national media will finally start taking us seriously, which I really don't want to be honest. Loved flying under the radar, if you call it that.

Have a feeling we will drop the Tennessee game next week...

I can't see how the Titans will be good enough defensively to beat us but you never know.

Winners keep winning, its great to see. :thumbsu:

Very happy with how we locked this game up on offense and defense late. Even though it was 'just' against the Titians i actually thought this was our most complete game in quite sometime.

Cam was outstanding today, no brain farts, took sacks and threw the ball out of bounds when need be and made plenty of great throws in between.

3rd all time in rushing TD's by a QB and second all time with a passing and rushing TD in a single game. Will completely smash both NFL records.

Man crush on Mike Tolbert continues to grow! GO what a man! Funchess hands good again today!

Go us! :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Hai guysth! :)

You know what week its is dont you? Its snuck around so fast i cant believe its here... Kirk Cousins week has arrived!!:thumbsu:

Now, im not taking the piss or anything, this was easily one of the NFL highlights of the year for me

Incase youre wondering WTF? That was Kirk after leading the Skins to their greatest comeback against Tampa Bay this year. Genuine LOL stuff. Its made me have a soft spot for the Skins and Cousins himself.

So, in honour of Kirk coming to Charlotte this week i propose you post something about the Panthers or Cam, be it true or untrue, negitive or positive with the gif below following:

fUjHqd.gif

Ill get the ball rolling

'Panthers schedule is easy, its the only reason they havent lost a game'

funny, at the start of the season we were labelled one of these easy beats

Kirk says:

wQOPXT.gif

Loving this! I didn't expect us to be 9-0 maybe 6-3 but real happy. I hate all the attention we are getting tho. I love being a low key panther fan and I'm watching all these bandwagoners jump in!

Redskins are and under rated team, we will have to be at our best to get to 10-0. Defend those Matt jones screen passes and we are good

Geez, i guess the rest of you guys just aren't Kirk Cousins fans like myself.

Onward i march:

'Josh Norman is the best corner in the game'

'Wait until you play someone first!'

9 weeks in, we still haven't played anyone

Kirk says:

wQOPXT.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving this! I didn't expect us to be 9-0 maybe 6-3 but real happy. I hate all the attention we are getting tho. I love being a low key panther fan and I'm watching all these bandwagoners jump in!

Redskins are and under rated team, we will have to be at our best to get to 10-0. Defend those Matt jones screen passes and we are good

Kirk and me both like this cause we both hate bandwagoners as well.

New Panther bandwagoners, leave us be. I dont wana be the new Seattle.

Good times today, keep it rolling for at least one more week against Dallas please. :thumbsu:

Charles Johnson back from IR this week!! Good s**t, D-Line has been amazing lately and we now add CJ to the outside to go with Addison and Edwards who have returned the past few weeks!!! :eek:

tumblr_nna5xeJO681t9sksvo1_400.gif

Charles Tillman and Philly Brown should be back too.

Once in the locker room, Norman waited until the end of the media session to talk as a crowd of media amassed around his locker. When stepped in the center, he teammates started cheering.

"Let's hear to this first question," one of them said.

The first question was a simple one that led to a two and a half minute answer: "You got something to say?"

"First and foremost let's give thanks," Norman began. "Let's give thanks for all the wonderful things God has blessed us with. Blessed us with Thanksgivings, to all the many people and fans that's out there, he blessed us with the game of football that we play violently. He also blessed us with thievery. For our DBs. He blessed us with a d-line that comes off the football. He blessed us with linebackers that fly around side to side the best in the league, and he blessed us with a secondary that breaks on the ball and puts points in the box, Kurt Coleman."

In the same soliloquy, he turned to the haters.

"He also blessed us with the people out in Las Vegas, who decided to go against us and give us a two-point underdog,' Norman said. "For everybody that paid their money for that, I appreciate you guys, but Las Vegas was wrong. I hope you guys give them thanks for that. And even Skip Bayless, we're going to give thanks to him picking us as a four-point underdog. I hope he's happy right now eating crow, because obviously, he was wrong as well."

This drew a laugh from a teammate.

"I know he's a Dallas Cowboys fan but who cares," Norman continued on Bayless. "I'm going to start putting faces and names on these people who start picking (against) us, because obviously, they are tremendously wrong and it sucks because their job and their profession is being an analyst. He has a talk show. How dare him. Shame. And as you see it's really bad for them and if you're going to keep picking us true, continue to do it. We're 11-0 and we're flying high right now on this team victory. Don't nobody, no one person wins a game by himself. It takes a team of offense, defense, special teams, and as you see today we put all that together. But obviously, on the other hand they didn't, and we were victorious today, and we give thanks to them, and the people that have injuries, say a prayer to them, hopefully they get better, get back on the field and play this game of football which we love so much. Gosh, we've got a lot to be thankful for and I'm really thankful that we're 11-0 heading into four days off. It's awesome."

Lame excuses inbound? :D

Going to be funny either way.

Considering the Black Cats lost their star WR (#1?) in pre-season and DeAngelo Williams gone in FA.. (doing great in da 'Burgh btw).. it's full credit to Row Boat Ron from keeping this unit afloat. The loss of Hardy hasn't caused a ripple at all, considering he barely played last season anyway. As the only 'UNDEFEATED TEAM' now, it's impossible to escape the spotlight. With four of the last five games against division rivals, one will be a push.. just don't let it be to Atlanta.. they're F****** Frauds!!

Last edited:
CHARLOTTE – Cornerback Cortland Finnegan "retired" after his ninth NFL season in 2014, but he never completely closed the door on a return.

The Panthers opened that door in Week 13, signing Finnegan after long snapper Danny Aiken’s release made a roster spot available.

"Any guy who ever plays the game, they just want one more snap, let’s just be honest," Finnegan said. "I got giddy just putting on the helmet today."

Finnegan sure looked giddy when he met the media on Monday. The newest Panther expressed his thankfulness and gratefulness frequently.

"It’s a great opportunity," Finnegan said, "and I’m here to make the most of it."

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott said Finnegan’s arrival provides more options at the nickel and more depth overall with starting cornerback Charles Tillman nursing a knee injury.

"We’ll start (Cortland) off inside and see how it goes," McDermott said. "It’s a day by day thing at this point. Just want to make sure he is up to speed on what we’re doing and take it one step at a time.

"It’s nice to have options, too. When you look at Cortland and Colin (Jones) and throw Bene (Benwikere) in there and what we do at times with Shaq (Thompson), it’s a good little deal we’ve got going."

Finnegan, a one-time Pro Bowler with 18 career interceptions, has experience inside and outside but said he relishes the challenge of the slot.

"I love playing inside," Finnegan said. "I love the fact that you are a mini linebacker. Sometimes, you get a slot receiver who can wiggle. Hopefully, I can make an impact there."

It’ll take a lot of work to get up to speed and make an impact for the NFL’s lone undefeated team so late in the season. But said Finnegan he’s committed to doing what’s necessary to "earn his stripes."

"These guys have been putting in time. I have to earn it," Finnegan said. "I just want to come in and help because these guys are already great."

Good move, Bene needs some help, lord help us if he goes down, nice insurance at the very least for us.

CF used to be one of the best at the Titans.

Panthers fans. Just between us. It's great to now be the only undefeated team in the comp. But we know from history, that hese runs from the beginning of the season mean **** all during the play-offs (Apparently some plastic vanilla bland franchise won every game of the season, then lost the sb to a team that just made the play-offs a few years ago).

I'm just saying. Troll the other teams. But keep it in check. Allow yourself an out. We don't want panther fans to have the reputation of being the nfl equivalent of Muppet hawforn nuffies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back