MRP / Trib. Carry over points (Frem)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowley was suspended in 2007 after the round 10 game against Collingwood. Of course he wasn't a tagger then.

It was when they were cracking down on Fremantle players for bumps.

crowley2.jpg

I previously did a check too but only went as far back as 2009. Since then, he got a few fines (pinchgate, melee), but no suspension. I do wonder if the fines disqualify him for any "good" record bonus though?

Btw, did you just link to dockerland???

We really need to tidy up our MRP situation and our poor free kick differential. We may have been unlucky at times (and the Geelong match was way more than unlucky in terms of free kicks) and we all know that the media have turned Crowls into a baddie because they like "the narrative", but Balla's absence may have cost us the North Melbourne match and Fyfe's absence could cost us this week. We need to control what we can control and I think we can do better in these areas.

We really need to tidy up our MRP situation and our poor free kick differential. We may have been unlucky at times (and the Geelong match was way more than unlucky in terms of free kicks) and we all know that the media have turned Crowls into a baddie because they like "the narrative", but Balla's absence may have cost us the North Melbourne match and Fyfe's absence could cost us this week. We need to control what we can control and I think we can do better in these areas.

agree 100% with ballaz and north game.

To be fair, fyfe has been getting the s**t end of a lot of MRP stuff. There are some like fyfe-like incidents done by other players who get off due to insufficient force or the rule is no longer being enforced.
The punch was stupid and deserved a week and only got 2 weeks because of the bump and kick suspension which was for utter rubbish and haven't been enforced since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back