No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% is in no intention to cheat. Sub 100% on whether or not Tb4 was actually used.
But what would have been the point of him giving them TB-4? Out of the goodness of his heart? A scientific experiment? It is not like he would have been able to publish his findings is it? He might have given them some by mistake and later on tried to cover his tracks, but even the latter explanation wouldn't make sense in light of his subsequent behaviour. If he was trying to cover his tracks surely the first thing he would have done was ensure the players all knew how to pronounce thymomodulin and differentiate it from TB-4.

The only explanation that makes sense is that of bureaucratic need to cover their arses and the public's belief that when there's smoke there's fire. Dank did some stupid things, and the regime was an abject failure. But there was nothing about it that was illegal.

You can'
But what would have been the point of him giving them TB-4? Out of the goodness of his heart? A scientific experiment? It is not like he would have been able to publish his findings is it? He might have given them some by mistake and later on tried to cover his tracks, but even the latter explanation wouldn't make sense in light of his subsequent behaviour. If he was trying to cover his tracks surely the first thing he would have done was ensure the players all knew how to pronounce thymomodulin and differentiate it from TB-4.

The only explanation that makes sense is that of bureaucratic need to cover their arses and the public's belief that when there's smoke there's fire. Dank did some stupid things, and the regime was an abject failure. But there was nothing about it that was illegal.

The possibility is what can't be denied. Dank and Tb4 were linked. Dank's motive would undoubtedly been to please the TB4 god many times over. Who knows. My take on things 2012 does not vary much from yours. I'm in the stitch up camp.

You can'

The possibility is what can't be denied. Dank and Tb4 were linked. Dank's motive would undoubtedly been to please the TB4 god many times over. Who knows. My take on things 2012 does not vary much from yours. I'm in the stitch up camp.
I believe there was very little for Dank to gain from giving the players TB4. However there was a lot to gain from having the club pay for TB4 for him to sell at his private business. I still think fraud is the most likely reason Dank never wants to testify.

Rumour from a good source that the afl (not the PA) has retained 3 qc's who are headed off on a jaunt off to sunny switzerland.

Not sure what it means, or who it helps, but will be interesting to see if it comes to fruition.

100% is in no intention to cheat. Sub 100% on whether or not Tb4 was actually used.
But as you know, intent isnt relevant.
For some, not all.

It would actually seem the use of tb4 for all is highly unlikely.
Based on what? The club lacks a decent paper trail or records for everything
I believe there was very little for Dank to gain from giving the players TB4. However there was a lot to gain from having the club pay for TB4 for him to sell at his private business. I still think fraud is the most likely reason Dank never wants to testify.
What he stood to gain was TB4 aids recovery and he either thought he could get around the WADA code or he didnt think it was banned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But as you know, intent isnt relevant.

Based on what? The club lacks a decent paper trail or records for everything

What he stood to gain was TB4 aids recovery and he either thought he could get around the WADA code or he didnt think it was banned
Based on players who said they weren't injected with "Thymosin" and based on only 27 vials or whatever being alleged to have been tb4.

It is plausible he thought it was legal, after all that's what he told The Age reporter and apparently he was in shock when the reporter showed him it was banned.

Given that was well after the fact, it doesn't explain why Dean Wallis's photo and the excel spreadsheet shows thymomodulin.

The truth is out there - but I honestly don't think Dank knows what it is!

It is plausible he thought it was legal, after all that's what he told The Age reporter and apparently he was in shock when the reporter showed him it was banned.

Given that was well after the fact, it doesn't explain why Dean Wallis's photo and the excel spreadsheet shows thymomodulin.

The truth is out there - but I honestly don't think Dank knows what it is!
How could Dank not know the truth? He purchased the substances and selected the appropriate substance for each player and administered them. He knows the truth.

And ASADA decided not to question him.

Why hasn't he cleared the players? Many assume it is because he did administer TB4.

The other reason may be that if he shows all, there are illegal activities mixed in with his work at Essendon and he may be criminally liable.

Rita has put up a new opinion article today regarding Essendon supporters :S

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

A lot of people seem to have this point of view but it's missing the glaringly obvious point of enhancing his reputation.

If the players are responding well to his program and he's claiming it's all one thing, which is legal, but is actually another, which is illegal, then Dank's credibility and results would hold him in very high regard.

Hell, his reputation is what got him the job at Essendon. He was probably hoping to use the club to raise his profile and go international.

It's a possibility but not the most likely one in my opinion. Especially when you consider almost no player recalled having intramuscular injections which is something you would not easily forget.

If you wanted to impress the club why keep the regime to such a small amount?

Rita has put up a new opinion article today regarding Essendon supporters :S

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Honestly, who cares what Rita of all people thinks of us?

Not having a go at you there, but she'd be very high on the list of people whose opinion I simply do not care for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back