Casey Cardinia - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Tooradin v Crannie Reckon the seagullls will take it right up to Crannie. They just got beat last time and then played very good at Narrie the week after. Think they will be ready for a big upset.

Beacie v Berwick last time Beaccie belted the Wickers but since then the Wickers have been in very good form with the two massive man mountains in their fwd line and the bigger ground Berwick by a couple of goals for me.

I hope the league did not order too much boags for the finals,bar sales were pathetic and will only get worse.I was there sunday with a group of about 10 looking for a good drink only to be told that boags was all we could drink.only 3 of us had a drink and only had 1 each.every year the big knobs stuff the finals series up .

Interesting. I recall last year's finals were very poorly attended, although I think there was a bit of bad weather, but it sounds like this year is the same unfortunately.

Interesting. I recall last year's finals were very poorly attended, although I think there was a bit of bad weather, but it sounds like this year is the same unfortunately.

The GF should get a big crowd, i think most supporters, including myself, realise the other games are mere formalities

The league continue to stuff things up again and again. Berwick handed a golden opportunity with a saturday final in preference to the two top sides after a home 2nd semi last year. Do the league just want them to give them a flag?
I was wondering why the beer tent was on the grandstand side at Pakkkie on sunday . Cos no-one is drinking the boags. MPNFL another classic blunder!

CASEY CARDINIA TEAM OF THE YEAR
BACKS Kain Baskaya Daniel Battaglin Matt Thompson NAR BEA CRA
HALF BACKS Robbie Taylor Andrew Hunter Col McNamara BEA NAR NAR
CENTRE Matt Wade Michael Collins Josh Tonna TOO NAR NAR
HALF FORWARD Nick Scanlon Marc Holt Justin Berry NAR CRA CRA
FORWARDS Matt Fletcher Kerem Baskaya Matthew Clarke CRA NAR ROC
FOLLOWERS Rohan Hyde Beau MillerAndy Soumilas TOO TOO NAR
INTERCHANGE Daniel Mislicki Curtis Barker Michael Henry Kristian Meredith
COACH Tom Hallinan TOO CAPTAIN Marc Holt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devastating news to here of the passing of a talented footballer & person - david biagi, taken to soon at the young age of 27, best wishers to the chelsea football club & David's family and friends. Rest in piece mate.

Former casey scorpian best & fairest winner & player of Hampton park.

This time last year there was heaps of news. Anything happening now? I hope other clubs can improve because it might get a bit boring with a third Cranny-Narre GF next year.

This time last year there was heaps of news. Anything happening now? I hope other clubs can improve because it might get a bit boring with a third Cranny-Narre GF next year.
I reckon beacy will improve a lot if all recruits mentioned come.a couple of them are top class players.

Here's a couple I've heard... dunno how true ?

J Berry leaving Cranny for ?
R Hendy leaving Doveton for ROC ?

Hendy's been with Doveton for 15 years, hard to believe he'd leave now, but I guess anything is possible.

Berry leaving will hurt Cranny - an absolute champ.

I reckon beacy will improve a lot if all recruits mentioned come.a couple of them are top class players.

That will be good for the league. I really thought Berwick would push up this year but they really disappointed. We need a challenger to Narre and Cranny and it would great if Beacy could push those two.

Not aware of much news/rumours, only that tooradin will be fielding an Under 18s side for the first time in a few years, good result for the league and the local area!

Beaccy have picked up a few players and will give em a shake.... but I think we're in for another boring year... Narre vs Cranny... lock it in.

Who do you guys believe will be the big improver/team that will slide? any new big signings or news?
There are no new signings at narre soumalis giobi and shannon are gone they will need to chase a ruckmen .
My early top 5 is ; narre cranny berwick torridon beacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back