Toast Casual Keith does it again

Remove this Banner Ad

...... Geof was a sanfl legend, not "just" a Port legend. .......
I posted in the media *shakes head* when it was announced that the Cows were going to cover the Geof Motley Race for there home games that they represent all the clubs in the SANFL and are the de facto state team so why would they want to acknowledge someone like Geof Motley?

I posted in the media *shakes head* when it was announced that the Cows were going to cover the Geof Motley Race for there home games that they represent all the clubs in the SANFL and are the de facto state team so why would they want to acknowledge someone like Geof Motley?

It's the small print. The Crows represent all sanfl clubs, except for Port

Keith Thomas is all class. He is responsible for turning that rabble around...getting koshy and hinkley who have both been awesome.

KT is continually making them look bad isn't he.

To be fair they don't really need our help to look like complete *******s, Twig, Notso and Chapman do a pretty good job on their own. That said good on KT for making them look like the petty *heads that they are.

Keith Thomas is all class. He is responsible for turning that rabble around...getting koshy and hinkley who have both been awesome.

Mark Haysman is still held in high esteem by the club and rightly so.

Fought a stunningly good innings in the face of inheriting a terminal business model, hostile SANFL and their cheerleaders in the media. Without him One Club, Adelaide Oval and the emancipation of the licences wouldn't have happened and who knows where we'd be today otherwise.

Kochie and KT get plenty of praise and so they should, but they're well aware they were given a massively solid foundation to build upon thanks to the cadre of sacrificial lambs before them.

Sign him up for 10 years - the fruit tingles will be after him now that the cheat has a new job.

I have no inside information but I would be extremely surprised if KT defected to the Crows.
He's got unfinished business to attend to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said Keith i cant stand bogan supporters attacking sides with disrespect. Barrack hard but pay respect to the opposition!
Exactly this, Baraking is supporting your team, acknowledge good or courageous pieces of play, marvel at the remarkable, be humble in victory and gracious in defeat. Do this for both teams and it will be a great experience for all!

Sign him up for 10 years - the fruit tingles will be after him now that the cheat has a new job.

Kochie said he only accepted the presidency/chairmanship on the basis that KT and deputy chair Kevin Osborn gave a long term commitment. He wont defect. He is one of us for life now.

Kochie said he only accepted the presidency/chairmanship on the basis that KT and deputy chair Kevin Osborn gave a long term commitment. He wont defect. He is one of us for life now.
I hope so, but money talks and bullshit walks. The good thing is,the Crows are too stupid to pay his worth.

I think KT could have possibly responded with this Meme :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back