Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about StevieJ's Poodles, with VEEDUBS, we began talking about our own pets and both thought it would be fun to create a whole thread about our Pets.

If you love your pets as much as we do, then here is the thread to post photos, talk about players and their pets and chat about our Geelong Cats, Dogs, Birds, Fish +++

Sapphie + Meggie - 2011 Cup.jpg

That cat on the right is weird looking...
I'm mortified :eek: :confused: o_O That is my Meggie Meow - the white hoops of my Geelong Club colours cat duo!!!
The blue cat is Sapphie.

Look like lazy cats kitty, sorry.
Not my thing.

960_99405570290_6042_n.jpg

That was my cat Tiger ^

960_99405575290_6571_n.jpg

Snow

960_99405580290_7075_n.jpg

And Sandy.

Miss them still so much- they were the best cats.

Nice cat foz (lol).
That carpet must be a bastard.

Shell, I had a very similar cat. Tiger. Same name ;)
The 3rd one looks like a bloody sparrow
And evil. Love those cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger and Snow were 'Papa and Mama" cat and Sandy was one of their kids. There were two others- cutest black and white critters, Socks and Sam.

My prick of a dad gave Socks away while I was at school. And Sam got hit and killed by a car not much longer after that. :(

Tiger would have been my fav if I had to pick. He was an absolute nut, but very affectionate.

darren forssman - what breed is your dog and his name?

Shell - Tiger, Snow and Sandy - just beautiful! Snow looks like such a poppet. We had a cat like your Sandy, called Pudding.

PS VC - they are Burmese and very, very naughty! Always into everything, climbing, pouncing and wrestling. Anything that moves must be attacked!

This is my Sapphie - Rd 5 vs Bulldogs

Sapphie - Geelong Scarf.jpg

Nice cat foz (lol).
That carpet must be a bastard.

its "Cats Chat about Our Pets" vc, not cats only.

it is actually a rug, and at my ex's. i was dog sitting him whilst she was overseas (better than the alternative of kennels).

Shell, I had a very similar cat. Tiger.

i think almost everyone must have had a cat called tiger.

Tearing up the couch?
Hahahaha - NO!!! I'm way smarter than that - couches covered in the canvas they use for sails, so they can't get their claws into it, plus I have antimacatscratchas on other armchairs. Don't ask about the collection of antique porcelain though :O

Tiger and Snow were 'Papa and Mama" cat and Sandy was one of their kids. :hearts:

There were two others- cutest black and white critters, Socks and Sam. :hearts: :hearts:

My prick of a dad gave Socks away while I was at school. And Sam got hit and killed by a car not much longer after that. :( :"( x 2

Tiger would have been my fav if I had to pick. He was an absolute nut, but very affectionate.

Cats are just 'THE' BEST!

darren forssman - what breed is your dog and his name?

Shell - Tiger, Snow and Sandy - just beautiful! Snow looks like such a poppet. We had a cat like your Sandy, called Pudding

This is my Sapphie - Rd 5 vs Bulldogs
]

Aw she is so cute! And looks too comfy in that scarf, lol.

Yeah Snow was a real princess. They were strays, and while Tiger trusted us right away no probs, she was a different kettle of fish. Took about 2 years until she trusted us. She was gorgeous- always be last fed, typical mum. And never, ever meowed- unless she was really really really really hungry.

Fav memory of her- they were all outdoor cats. I was the only one home, so I let her in while I watched the footy one night. Was Sydney v North and North came back from 10 goals down- was a really exciting match. Snow was in front of the heater, but as the game went on, Im jumping around the place and yelling, etc.

After the siren goes, I realise she has disappeared- she is sitting right under the table with a look on her face "Get the hell away from me you nutcase". :D

Thinking of buying the mrs a cat for mothers day.
Should go down well. She doesn't like them. *sfellow*

I look after the dog, rabbit and guinea pig so who gives a s**t.
I'm the only one that cuddles pig

Rabbits are fantastic, adore them! You have quite a menagerie VC, with your brother and niece too ;)

Thinking of buying the mrs a cat for mothers day.
Should go down well. She doesn't like them. *sfellow*

I look after the dog, rabbit and guinea pig so who gives a s**t.
I'm the only one that cuddles pig

Pix please VC

Back