Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you:).
Ive kinda forgot i think fudge (also gets called nudge) is about 8 and the short one Hank is about 7.

Fudge - how did you come up with that name ?
I hope you didn't make the mistake I made years ago.We got a couple of budgies and my niece,who was about 9-10yo at the time,was with us so we said what should we name them.She chose - Wizz & Fizz.Why ? because she loved Wizz Fizzs [so did I].Anyway Wizz died about 2 years later,so we got another budgie to keep Fizz company.We did the silly thing of ringing my niece and asking her what we should call it - Caramel.Why ? well when I was speaking to her on the phone I could here she was eating something.Yes a caramel chocolate.

Lesson - NEVER let kids name animals :D

Caramel has since died but Fizz is still going strong after nearly 7 years.We also refer to him as Sir Chirps Alot.He really goes off when he knows you're trying to watch a TV show.

Fudge - how did you come up with that name ?
I hope you didn't make the mistake I made years ago.We got a couple of budgies and my niece,who was about 9-10yo at the time,was with us so we said what should we name them.She chose - Wizz & Fizz.Why ? because she loved Wizz Fizzs [so did I].Anyway Wizz died about 2 years later,so we got another budgie to keep Fizz company.We did the silly thing of ringing my niece and asking her what we should call it - Caramel.Why ? well when I was speaking to her on the phone I could here she was eating something.Yes a caramel chocolate.

Lesson - NEVER let kids name animals :D

Caramel has since died but Fizz is still going strong after nearly 7 years.We also refer to him as Sir Chirps Alot.He really goes off when he knows you're trying to watch a TV show.
Fudge is not my best effort on names.But i was coming up with names with some kind of chocolate so he got fudge but he also gets called nudge hes abit silly somethimes.
Hank got hes name from me myself and irene.

yeah never let kids name pets.My mate and hes GF and her kid got a jack russell so the kid called it Russell:eek:.

Fudge is not my best effort on names.But i was coming up with names with some kind of chocolate so he got fudge but he also gets called nudge hes abit silly somethimes.
Hank got hes name from me myself and irene.

yeah never let kids name pets.My mate and hes GF and her kid got a jack russell so the kid called it Russell:eek:.
Lol. Fudge is a good name but it makes me hungry. :( And "Russell" is funny!

I have a friend who had a dog called "Dog" and a cat called "Cat". Very inventive!
And another friend called her cat "Bi$&@face"- I don't know what her neighbours thought when she called the cat to come inside! ;)

he also gets called nudge hes abit silly somethimes.
Does he do dumb things like the Hey Dad character ?

We had a golden labrador who we thought up an an original name for - Goldie

Better than what my uncle named his little black dog in the early 1980's.It was the same name as a word Randy Marsh mentioned on South Park

Does he do dumb things like the Hey Dad character ?

We had a golden labrador who we thought up an an original name for - Goldie

Better than what my uncle named his little black dog in the early 1980's.It was the same name as a word Randy Marsh mentioned on South Park

Noggers? What sort of a name is that??

My son wanted a black dog that he could call "Tunnel" :D
Too much Thomas the Tank Engine, I think! ;)

Never since pets/dogs 101 re newfys i wanted one.
I am happy with my brown boys but will think about a newfy down the track.
If you want you can have a go at trying to handle 4 dogs if you're really keen for a couple of Newfs.

I could lend you my two boys for a weekend and see how you go :D

If you want you can have a go at trying to handle 4 dogs if you're really keen for a couple of Newfs.

I could lend you my two boys for a weekend and see how you go :D

Had to re-read that.Realised the 2nd line was part of the first.Thought you might've been offering 2 kids to someone and there's a name for people that do that ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10859332_10205403219464503_1908404045_n.jpg
They are so bloody cute, despite their humungousness!!! Is that a 'bib' so your dog doesn't dribble his dinner on his fur? :D
Are you going to put Christmas hats on them, too? :D

Back