Status
Not open for further replies.
11902326_1073802572638440_7780286777107530863_n.jpg

Here's a clearer look.

Taylor at CHF? Yeah, okay.

What a load of s**t.

Taylor at CHF? Yeah, okay.

What a load of s**t.
Pretty much. I wonder if Henderson comes in as a swing man off the bench and starting depending on who else is played I.e. Harry, Clark and Lonergan will need to be managed if the club is a serious tilt.

Ffs it's not an official side... you can't blame Scott for that one!

I hate how the media come up with these predicted sides on the basis of players the club doesn't even have. Gets people's hopes up and looks stupid when the players don't come. We thought Frawley would be in our 2015 backline this time last year. And Taylor isn't a tall forward. His best has always been, by far, in the backline. He has only worked as a forward against weaker opposition when the team was still going relatively well, but it rarely works against quality opposition. There's a massive disparity between his prowess up forward and down back. The CHF next year will be Clark if he gets himself right or Walker if he hasn't left.

I hate how the media come up with these predicted sides on the basis of players the club doesn't even have. Gets people's hopes up and looks stupid when the players don't come. We thought Frawley would be in our 2015 backline this time last year. And Taylor isn't a tall forward. His best has always been, by far, in the backline. He has only worked as a forward against weaker opposition when the team was still going relatively well, but it rarely works against quality opposition. There's a massive disparity between his prowess up forward and down back. The CHF next year will be Clark if he gets himself right or Walker if he hasn't left.
I actually think if Stanley is fit... the CHF will be Vardy. I don't expect much from Clark and don't think much of Walker... or if we get Henderson I wouldn't be suprised to see him play a year as a forward before inheriting Domsys spot in defence the following year.

I actually think if Stanley is fit... the CHF will be Vardy. I don't expect much from Clark and don't think much of Walker... or if we get Henderson I wouldn't be suprised to see him play a year as a forward before inheriting Domsys spot in defence the following year.

Yeah, Vardy is another option, but his body is also a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gregson, Cockatoo and Menzel a lot of risk there. I would go after some back up small medium sized forwards. Could be great but exceptionally high risk.

I actually did a scratch pad team earlier tonight looked similar
Bews, Loners, Henderson
Thurlow, Taylor, Kolo
Motlop, Caddy, Blitz
Duncan, Vardy, Menzel
Lang, Hawkins, Bartel
Stanley, Danger, Selwood

Guthrie, S.Selwood, Mackie, Murdoch

I actually did a scratch pad team earlier tonight looked similar
Bews, Loners, Henderson
Thurlow, Taylor, Kolo
Motlop, Caddy, Blitz
Duncan, Vardy, Menzel
Lang, Hawkins, Bartel
Stanley, Danger, Selwood

Guthrie, S.Selwood, Mackie, Murdoch

I wish we lived in a world where everything went right, how we desire, and where media hype is reality.

All in all it's a very exciting side but I'd still love to have a human tree somewhere in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back