Discussion CCRC Franchise Bidding announcement/Hub thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
I haven't started my one off. Any ideas fam?
You've got Mendoza dont you? This is from lonely planet, maybe a tribute to the city? Something like Manly's "Manly Aprecciation" jersey.
The city’s five central plazas are arranged like the five-roll on a die, with Plaza Independencia in the middle and four smaller plazas lying two blocks from each of its corners. Be sure to see the beautifully tiled Plaza España.

Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/argentina/central-argentina/mendoza#ixzz3g41ricab

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I haven't started my one off. Any ideas fam?

McBain movie tie in.

and/or

crazy 90s

and/or

this image covering the front

screen-shot-2011-02-03-at-10.59.13-am.jpg

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
So peeps,

We have an issue.
Alex3549 has had to pull out of the competition. This is bad news as the southern conference will now only have 7 teams. To solve this dilemma I'm wondering if anyone has prepared any designs in back up for a second side. If so that would be great so we can finally get this show on the road!

BTW, still waiting on Stewart2Austin as well, so I'm wondering if we just get rid of him, as he's given me nothing much, so that would mean 7 in the north and 7 south. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.

BTW, still waiting on Stewart2Austin as well, so I'm wondering if we just get rid of him, as he's given me nothing much, so that would mean 7 in the north and 7 south. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.
Well to be fair he hasn't been on since July 9th so if you're going to go for the 7 north and 7 south that would be the best thing to do.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Stormy hasn't been online since the 9th, and he's missed the cut off date.

7 in each conference sounds like a pretty elegant solution to your problem. Definitely better than waiting for 2 more teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper!

Now that's been decided. we are only waiting for Bucketss , I'll post revised fixtures up soon, and hopefully we can start on Thursday.
Carn the Gallo's!!

Only days before the opening round and the Gallo's have dropped their new training range which includes (from L to R): Gallo's training jersey, Gallo's salute to the sun training jersey and pre-game warm up jersey. Head to www.nuevaciudad.com.au/gallosshop.html for all the latest range!

2urrtoh.png

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
Carn the Gallo's!!

Only days before the opening round and the Gallo's have dropped their new training range which includes (from L to R): Gallo's training jersey, Gallo's salute to the sun training jersey and pre-game warm up jersey. Head to www.nuevaciudad.com.au/gallosshop.html for all the latest range!

2urrtoh.png
Did you add the panels to my template? Looks brill

Jul 7, 2012
PTL Headquarters
AFL Club
Collingwood
1 kit remaining and finishing touches on all of them to go but will be sent through ASAP.

Until then i leave you with this, What does the term Browncoat mean to you?

To me it means freedom. Loyalty to those who choose to stand beside you. Fighting for what is right and fair.

The Browncoats may not be the flashiest club, or the richest and their attire may put people off but those who underestimate the will of the Calchaqui Valley Browncoats are in for a shock this season as it's time for redemption as the Browncoats rise again and unite together for victory.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
1 kit remaining and finishing touches on all of them to go but will be sent through ASAP.

To me it means freedom. Loyalty to those who choose to stand beside you. Fighting for what is right and fair.

The Browncoats may not be the flashiest club, or the richest and their attire may put people off but those who underestimate the will of the Calchaqui Valley Browncoats are in for a shock this season as it's time for redemption as the Browncoats rise again and unite together for victory.

Sounds shiny.

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints

The image gives me a real sense of serenity. Almost like a firefly dancing in the night sky

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
If you need 1 more I can take a spot, should be able to get my designs done by the end of the week
Nah, sorry mate we're full. Thanks for offering though

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Fixtures have been completed, I'll post the one-drive link here soon.

Interesting fact- There'll be two special weeks (4&8) where your team will be wearing there 9's kit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back