Bungaree - Cummings
Beaufort - Bones
Dunnstown - ??
Springbank - ??
Newlyn - Skewes
Skipton - ??
Rokewood - ??
Cargnham - ??

Reasonably confident there are more clubs in the league than this....

SKIPTON to announce Matthew Rae as there new Senior playing coach for 2012!!
Good luck to him!
T McKay to stay around and help with the coaching.
Probably a few handy pickups coming along to.
K Molloy should also be back next year after having the whole 2011 season off from a footy trip accident.

Coaches of Illabrook, Rokewood and Cargnham? I think is could be a long year for these clubs. Shame some of may get weaker as a result of the new structure. Although Lexton, Navarre and Natte must be very happy!

Coaches of Illabrook, Rokewood and Cargnham? I think is could be a long year for these clubs. Shame some of may get weaker as a result of the new structure. Although Lexton, Navarre and Natte must be very happy!
True would be good to have made league stronger Sebas could be here soon. Very late for clubs looking for coaches now wouldn't expect anyone special.

True would be good to have made league stronger Sebas could be here soon. Very late for clubs looking for coaches now wouldn't expect anyone special.[/QU

Chokewood to be coached by, Hutcherson
And new assistant H Anderson from skipton!

E. Johnston possible coach of carghnam with assistant
M. Stasse!

True would be good to have made league stronger Sebas could be here soon. Very late for clubs looking for coaches now wouldn't expect anyone special.[/QU

Chokewood to be coached by, Hutcherson
And new assistant H Anderson from skipton!

E. Johnston possible coach of carghnam with assistant
M. Stasse!

That's not quite right, Stasse is coaching Ararat. Courier has reported Porter and Quilliam back at the helm out at C-L

Not a lot of good coaches in the league next year. Any big name recruits or any recruits at all anywhere ?

Yeh must be hard following a comp with dud coaches everywhere.... Might be time for you coach ( champ)...... What a stupid statement to make when no one has even played yet...we at Waubra reckon we have a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh must be hard following a comp with dud coaches everywhere.... Might be time for you coach ( champ)...... What a stupid statement to make when no one has even played yet...we at Waubra reckon we have a good one.

I said not a lot, I didn't say none but I mean lots of clubs can't find good ones do they appoint there assistant coach and most aren't great coaches.

What I'm saying is clubs like rokewood and carnum have not got what they wanted and appointed blokes that they already had at there club. Who will coach illabrook?
Wouldn't have thought it too unusual for clubs to promote coaches internally if they feel they have a good culture already in their club.

I'm assuming you mean there aren't a lot of "big name" coaches coming into the league next year. I actually think the CHFL is quite a good standard considering the limited number of former AFL/VFL players, which is a credit to the coaches and players in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back