1. Tip the first round of the 2014 AFL National Draft and you win a share of $2500!

Click for the full details and entry thread.

Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Discussion in 'Central Murray FL' started by Blues in 3 yrs., Feb 4, 2011.

Put it out there
  1. Magpie 1970

Magpie 1970 Draftee

Adelaide
    Other teams:
    beau bennett is a great kid, lots of talent .......not sure about Kendall...lucky break really!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. ROOTA#6

ROOTA#6 Norm Smith Medallist

St Kilda
    Other teams:

3. qwerty23

qwerty23 Draftee

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    How long has Kendall been at the Eagles. I thought he played all his juniors at Kerang.

4. ROOTA#6

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    Came across last season as far as I can recall

5. jaxbac#13

jaxbac#13 All Australian

Geelong
    Other teams:
    Hows my old mate Hobbsy going at Tyntynder, hear he is giving the praccys a real licking..

6. BigFootyGoss

BigFootyGoss Draftee

Western Bulldogs
    Other teams:
    Whisper is Cohuna have recruited very heavy and will be pushing top 3 and give the flag a real shake.... Decent odds there

7. cratalie1997

cratalie1997 Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    If we can get everyone on the park at once, top 3 a real possibilty. depends on how long it takes to gell together, on the plus side, all recruits training at Cohuna 2 nights a week beside 2 blokes.:thumbsu:

8. Flat1990

Flat1990 Draftee

Sydney
    Other teams:
    That's an interesting comment. Given cohuna pulled out of the lockington practice match and played us who are favorite for the wooden spoon and lost to us I find top 3 hard to believe - more wins then the previous year probably a good target. Good luck to the raiders this year and the bendigo boys traveling there.

9. cratalie1997

cratalie1997 Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Cohuna were never going to play Locky as they wanted an early March practice match and this was too far out from our season. when you say we, you must mean KF. first game played together and had a few out, have improved a fair bit since then after a couple more matches.

10. telstra101

telstra101 Senior List

West Coast
    Other teams:
    Spell please... Swan Hill, kerang, barham.. Certain top 3. You are coming from Down the bottom like us, u need to recruit 7-8 on top of what u have lost. From there u have to pass tyntynder, tooleybuc, Nyah, eagles, boga. I'd say give up dreaming, barham went from bottom to fifth after recruiting the blokes they did. Brilliant effort, but cohuna have too far to come from. Yes enjoy your improvement but mate, be realistic in where u expect to finish. That is all

11. ONBALLROTATION

ONBALLROTATION Debutant

Richmond
    Other teams:
    I'm sure cohuna will improve if there game plans isn't to protect the loss from the first bounce as was the case last year still need a key forward one would think history sais you won't make top three without at least two guns up each end and a few jets on the nut throw in a bit of depth let simmer for 16 rounds and serve up a top three position... Good recipe that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. cratalie1997

cratalie1997 Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    From your 1 comment you have conviced me that we are doomed to fail. Just pencil us in for 4 wins, (if we are lucky 1 more than last year) and we should be about where you beleive we will be. Lets hope that if i am right, optus101 gets back on and re-assess' her comments. :( Wouldn't all the northern clubs hate for me to be right!!!

13. Hats off to Roy Harper

Hats off to Roy Harper Debutant

Other teams:
    Apparently Marcus "the Funk" O'Brien has lured down to Cohuna. The Cohuna President was quoted saying, "he carries a few, but he gets the ball out much like Diesel Williams. They will give him a hot dog after the game and a $5 betting voucher at the Kinga.
    Good Luck Funk

14. WEZ MANTOOTH

WEZ MANTOOTH Draftee

Collingwood
    Other teams:

Hate to disappoint you brother but none of the northern clubs really care what your club does.

15. WEZ MANTOOTH

WEZ MANTOOTH Draftee

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    That's completely uncalled for, Burgundy.

You know those illegal copy rating systems are flawed. They don't take in account houses that have, uh, more than two television sets or computers, and other things of that nature.

16. ROOTA#6

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    G'day lads, have just been reading a match report a Bendigo League game and the name Mitch Hough came up and it rings a bell with me. I reckon he played up with Tooleybuc maybe (before the merger) but my memory is fading with age. Anyone else remember him??

17. dreamteam16

dreamteam16 Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    There was a Mitch Hough that played there in 05 possibly earlier.

18. team player

team player Debutant

Geelong
    Other teams:
    Have noticed Jordan Mathers will be a BIG in for cohuna, cousin kev might find it hard to get the big fella off the golf cart and onto the training track.

19. PINNACLE HEALTH

PINNACLE HEALTH All Australian

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Huffy played at Tooleybuc in 2002 when l coached there, was travelling up from Melbourne each week, he was dating a Committee members daughter.
    May have played another year or two before returning to somewhere in Melb.
    I noticed him in a Kangaroo Flat jumper on CVF.
    Would be about 28-29 i reckon.

20. ROOTA#6

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    Thanks, my memory was better than I thought:thumbsu:

21. Fev_Train

Fev_Train Draftee

Sydney
    Other teams:
    Could we get an updated list of the known senior recruits this year? I know you can see them on the clearances page but a lot of them are 2's and colts players.

22. Ron_Burgundy

Ron_Burgundy Debutant

Port Adelaide
    Other teams:
    Stay out of this Mantooth, this is my blog. If you keep commenting i will take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

23. WEZ MANTOOTH

WEZ MANTOOTH Draftee

Collingwood
    Other teams:

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!!

24. dreamteam16

dreamteam16 Debutant

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Righto tips for the weekend

NNWU vs LB
    KB vs SH
    TYN vs CK
    WOOR vs TM
    BAL vs MALLE

Swan Hill over KB in the match of the round. KB will be good this year but i don't think they will have enough to stop the class of Swan Hill. Time will tell though.

Interesting to see how Cohuna go. Had alook at them in a practice game and they have recruited well. There CHB Luke Dunham looks set to make some forwards earn there kicks this year. The bloke is massive. They have been talking up there chances but i think the TYN at home will be to good at home.

WOOR will be to good for TM and the eagles should post a big win against BAL.

Looking forward to a good round of footy.

Whats everyones thoughts?

25. ONBALLROTATION

ONBALLROTATION Debutant

Richmond
    Other teams:
    I'm tipping
    Boga
    Barham
    Tyntynder
    Tooleytang
    Lalbert

Good start to the year I think the Barham swan hill game will be a cracker I see Corey Kelly's clearance still pending... Could be a big factor if he doesn't play... As for the kangas being the real deal time will tell they've lost quality and gained a couple of jets and a monster it will be interesting to see how he goes against a few gorilla fwds... Tooleytang will still be handy for mine still have a few guns woora will improve but by how much? Just good to see some local footy again!