CFC Social Media Thread - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see the lads use Twitter to express their love for the club, rather than horse racing and s**t.

Z4Iu.png

How amusing, Carlton United !!!

Yep Words Mean Little.....

Actions Well MMMMM Lets See!!!!!

Words do mean little but a public declaration of unity isn't the worst of starting points either.

We're funny little things us human beings, as we seem to work better as a united team.........in most fields of life.

Hope the guys all told each other that they'll cover each others backs from here on in.

Has Gibbs re-signed?

:p

Will make for a good internet shitstorm if they lose. :D

******* A-League.

The following headline is imminent: Gibbs set to become the first AFL to A-League crossover player as Adelaide United make multi-million dollar offer.

;):drunk::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Words do mean little but a public declaration of unity isn't the worst of starting points either.

We're funny little things us human beings, as we seem to work better as a united team.........in most fields of life.

Hope the guys all told each other that they'll cover each others backs from here on in.

I'd prefer to see this sort of stuff after a win or at least a courageous performance. They certainly don't look united on the field.

I'd rather see Carrazzo or Scotland or Hendo get right in the face and be legally physical to whoever is niggling Murphy. I'd like to see Murphy give back a mouthful and a few bumps when some dickhead is trying to intimidate him. I'd like to see some ******* solid hits on clowns trying to chase Yarran down followed up with a bit of verbal.

******* show you want to be out there and playing for the club, then you can do your social media crap.

Just told the missus.... She raised a good point.... "If they're united together who are they united against?"
"Them". You know, the people who say things and do things, such as "They say farting in the crouched position is good for your intestines", and "They always watch us..."

It's not a bad thing to use social media to send a PR message out there to fans and the wider world. Realistically it doesn't mean jack squat until results improve, but no harm done.
Club needs to unite with all the sneaky leakers backing off until they get a ******* clue.

http://instagram.com/carlton_fc

4ef7eb08c53411e3a7250002c9f48790_8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back